• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So the Brumbies are doing well on the re-signing front for next year, with White the only big name departure............

Is Pocock the last high profile player yet to sign on?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I think so.

So far they have re-sgined Stephen Moore, Sam Carter, Scott Fardy, Josh Mann-Rea and Tevita Kuridrani.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
According to your fan App Vaea and Arnold have committed for another 2 years.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
These are the players I've seen who have signed for 2016 or beyond.

LHP : Sio,

No 2 : Moore, Mann-Rea

THP : Ala'alatoa,

Lock : Carter, Enever, Staniforth, Arnold

No 6 : Fardy,

No 7 :

No 8 : Butler, Vaea

No 9 : Dowsett

No 10 : To'omua,

No 11 : Tomane,

No 12 : Lealiifano, Dargaville

No 13 : Kuridrani, Ah Wong,

No 14 : Speight,

No 15 :

Still a couple of spots missing apparently. Indications are that Taliauli will be offered a new contract soon. Any news on the Smiths, Pocock, Coleman or Mogg?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Didn't the two Smith boys just become citizens? Fairly good indication they plan to stick around? Are they the new package deal, akin to the Finger twins?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Isn't Ala'alatoa a LHP ATM? He could make a very competent THP in years to come but that'll take some time.

nathan

Alfred Walker (16)
These are the players I've seen who have signed for 2016 or beyond.

LHP : Sio,

No 2 : Moore, Mann-Rea

THP : Ala'alatoa,

Lock : Carter, Enever, Staniforth, Arnold

No 6 : Fardy,

No 7 :

No 8 : Butler, Vaea

No 9 : Dowsett

No 10 : To'omua,

No 11 : Tomane,

No 12 : Lealiifano, Dargaville

No 13 : Kuridrani, Ah Wong,

No 14 : Speight,

No 15 :

Still a couple of spots missing apparently. Indications are that Taliauli will be offered a new contract soon. Any news on the Smiths, Pocock, Coleman or Mogg?

Poey's settled into Canberra life pretty well, so here's hoping there's enough to make him want to stay and the Brumbies to keep him.

I'd love to see Coleman stay at the club - his form has just continued on from last year and proving to be of much more worth than Mogg. I really don't see the value in retaining Mogg anymore, his flame and well and truly burnt out from his breakout season a couple of years ago.

Who was the number 7 that played for the Vikings in the NRC? He was pretty good - maybe worth looking to sign as a backup for 7.

Is Doyle on a 1 or 2 year deal?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Poey's settled into Canberra life pretty well, so here's hoping there's enough to make him want to stay and the Brumbies to keep him.

I'd love to see Coleman stay at the club - his form has just continued on from last year and proving to be of much more worth than Mogg. I really don't see the value in retaining Mogg anymore, his flame and well and truly burnt out from his breakout season a couple of years ago.

Who was the number 7 that played for the Vikings in the NRC? He was pretty good - maybe worth looking to sign as a backup for 7.

Is Doyle on a 1 or 2 year deal?

Not sure about the NRC now, but Rowan Perry from Vikings played 7 in last year's U20s. From what I've seen of the two, I'd prefer Perry to Doyle.

lex

Allen Oxlade (6)
It's been said before, and clearly it's not going to happen now, but I
think it's a pity Coleman didn't try switching to 9. He has all the right attributes for a great scrum half.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's a shame.........

He's played well the past couple of weeks.........

If he got back to his early 2013 form and worked on his defence he could've been a good test player............ alas...........

Status
Not open for further replies.