• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2022

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Not unknown to dyed in the wool Brumby fans. He is a big body who hits with power in both defense and attack. Covers both 6 and Lock and an excellent lineout exponent.

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
Trial game today CT article with Kennedy new Fardy and 4th string Hooker to start.

Saturday: ACT Brumbies v NSW Waratahs at Bowral, 5.30pm.
Brumbies:
1. Scott Sio, 2. Billy Pollard, 3. Remsy Lemisio, 4. Darcy Swain, 5. Tom Hooper, 6. Charlie Cale, 7. Rory Scott, 8. Jahrome Brown, 9. Ryan Lonergan (c), 10. Noah Lolesio, 11. Declan Meredith, 12. Irae Simone, 13. Hudson Creighton, 14. Chris Feauai-Sautia, 15. Tom Banks. Replacements: Lachlan Lonergan, Harry Vella, Tom Ross, Cadeyrn Neville, Nick Frost, Ed Kennedy, Luke Reimer, Titi Nofoagatatoa, Lachie Albert, Rod Iona, Andy Muirhead, Ollie Sapsford, Len Ikitau, Cam Clark, Jesse Mogg, Nick Chapman, Nathan Carroll.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
2022 jersey, like the return to retro style design.
8808A44F-444E-4D99-B102-A00FB28841E0.jpeg

Jamie

Watty Friend (18)
Why all the Aussie franchises don't have a sponsor on the chest? Is an agreement with ARU or no one could get a proper sponsor?
The Rebels have a naming rights sponsor, so I would say they are asking for too much. They seem to be resigning or signing "Major partners" but no naming rights sponsors yet.

If you consider that every club side has a main sponsor then it has to be the $$$$

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Why all the Aussie franchises don't have a sponsor on the chest? Is an agreement with ARU or no one could get a proper sponsor?
No team has a naming rights sponsor thus far. No one has been able to secure one.

Rebels appears to be running the Stadium naming rights sponsor (AAMI) on some of their gear.

And its always about $$$.

Marce

Jim Lenehan (48)
No team has a naming rights sponsor thus far. No one has been able to secure one.

Rebels appears to be running the Stadium naming rights sponsor (AAMI) on some of their gear.

And its always about $$$.
Yeah, that's the ugly truth but I prefer not to say it. It's a pity if u compare how easy a NRL club can get one of those

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good article at rugby.com.au with mackellar confirming Hansen offered contract but he wanted new experience but proud of his achievements. So he should be as actually good marketing of brumbies player development skills for Hansen to so quickly play for Ireland which will help to continue to attract top quality players looking to develop their game

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Aside from the new, we also do refurbs. Slipper sticking around. :)

IMHO the sad part is it just highlights the lack of opportunity in Australia. We do have enough talent, we just don't have enough opportunity. Imagine if we did.

Caputo

Billy Sheehan (19)
With the Aus Under 20's Camp list, what position are Timo Naivaluwaqa and Angus Blackmore representing Brumbies Under 20's

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Rebels now have two, one each for guys and gals :)
Oh, I know this one its....Thai Airways, - no, its Legacy Property and Investment Group. :eek: :eek:

Curious how its now a naming rights, just a front of jersey like Fuso / ICS was.

Fingers crossed that the RA Rebels finally have a "real sponsor" to offset RAs costs.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Oh, I know this one its....Thai Airways, - no, its Legacy Property and Investment Group. :eek: :eek:

Curious how its now a naming rights, just a front of jersey like Fuso / ICS was.

Fingers crossed that the RA Rebels finally have a "real sponsor" to offset RAs costs.
I’d make fun of the brumbies principal sponsor, but they don’t have one…,

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

At this stage rebels seem to be only one of the few with a major sponsor. As a tahs supporter I have sponsor envy…but seriously though good to see any oz super sides signing up sponsors as important part of securing financial stability for clubs.

Last edited: