• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Chiefs - R6 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Hoping for something special from my second team! Go the Chiefs.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Matt To'omua is 100% to blame for the 2nd chiefs try. When you have a penalty you put the ball out. He's does this all the time. So frustrating.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Question - is it a knock-on when the ball goes sideways then bounces forward? Any refs in here?

G

galumay

OMG - Gregan has anaesthetised me already. Someone remove an organ - I'll never get this numb again.

I know, right? I had just eaten dinner and found myself nodding off, he should be a hypnotist.

Luckily the Chiefs have woken me up!

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
I thought Larkham was meant to be a great attacking coach? we're awful with ball in hand.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That was an interesting comment by Fardy, I thought he was in touch over there, so not sure what's going on. Geez weren't you on field?? Ref went upstairs , they decided it wasn't out!! That was what went on!!
Anyway bloody good game so far, still not sure which way this will go, two bloody good teams, playing attractive rugby, good way to spend Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.