• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v. Crusaders - 2011R04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Some terrible decisions have gone against the Brumbies... but...

The Crusaders skill level is so much better... and the Brumbies are too sloppy at the ruck...

And Phibbs is useless...

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Maitland's fourth try should have not been allowed as it came from a illegal turnover when a Saders player played at the ball with his feet at a ruck whilst lying on the ground after Giteau made that break...

Evening up from gits try?

45-10

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Which coach has to get fired to see Speight and Phibbs dumped from the team?

I think it's time Lilo comes in at fullback with McCabe to the wing... Kimlin on for Hand... and White on the bench for Phibbs...

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
He didn't let go of AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) when ball was on ground and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) was trying to pick it up...ref is in Sader's pocket!

Dagg is over! Saders all over it. I know he didnt let go of AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), I said his defence was good, ya know the part where he chased him down and put him down (didnt mention anything about the infringement).

The ref has been bad. But the Brums have been worse. Saders 52-10.

W

WB3

Before I go to watch the Rebels, I thought I would say:

The Brumbies were shit.

Details later

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Attention moderators. In the interest of keeping the forum tidy I would just like to quiery whether I should post my comments about the Brumbies performance here or in the jokes thread?

Andy Friend is looking pretty bloody good at the moment.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
All I can say is what a poor showing from the Ponies. That was 3rd Grade V 1st Grade and the Crusaders rested two of their first 15 forwards.

Just to ask the question, has the knock on Law been changed? The lead up to the try from SBW has to be questioned the ball was clearly tapped forward twice by Ellis and even though it was regathered is this not an intentional knock on? I remember Campo getting penalised for this very thing and having a joke with the ref about it.

I should also thank the Brumbies for helping my tipping, result plus margin of 20 (didn't expect the 2nd half capitulation).

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
As I see it I dont think the Brumbies performance has anything to do with Rea, this is due to the players.

Ideally, to fix the problems at the Brumbies would require a massive clean out and not just some of the players.

As I have said elsewhere - I dont feel sorry for the Brumbies but I do feel sorry for their supporters because getting massive changes at a team usually only come about when massive beatings like the one the Brumbies got tonight happen and happen regularly. Otherwise if they only just get beaten they can bring out the old "we are building" or "we are almost right" etc which is fair enough for the Rebels but the Brumbies for all their experience this isnt an excuse. Plenty of pain for Brumbies supporters if they want changes, it's only going to come if their team is getting smashed week in week out for a bit.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Typical crusaders performance. They had the ref ass up and he looked worse then a ummm I can't compare.

However the brumbies just gave up. Very poor performance.

Go the force!!!!

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Just my earlier question which I think has got lost.

"Just to ask the question, has the knock on Law been changed? The lead up to the try from SBW has to be questioned the ball was clearly tapped forward twice by Ellis and even though it was regathered is this not an intentional knock on? I remember Campo getting penalised for this very thing and having a joke with the ref about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.