• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Crusaders 7.45pm Friday 13th Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Since when? They both finished the match fine?
The Brumbies are confident they can defy injuries to superstar duo Rob Valetini and Noah Lolesio as they prepare for the Crusaders.

Valetini's injury is the most serious of the duo, with coach Dan McKellar expecting him on the sidelines for a couple of weeks after picking up a hamstring complaint.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Since when? They both finished the match fine?

Noah Lolesio is expected to return next week, with Valetini set for a period on the sidelines after suffering a hamstring injury in the Brumbies 38-28 victory over the Chiefs in Hamilton.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well that's just about ruined this match.
Yeah going to be tough, let's just hope the evil empire has an off night and we get home at home.

Also looks like we will lose Bobby against the Blues as well.. that sucks I was hoping to knock them both off and finish first.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Valentini is a big loss, the best 6 in the comp I think. Noah I also reckon has been playing ok, and will be loss.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Basically unless they get caught with a few more case of covid (entirely possible) you would think aprt from Drummond Crusaders will be close to top line up.
So got the makings of a good one.

Typo? "Got the makings of a good win"?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fuck Angus... He was on the ball for so long till he ended up off his feet.. only happened because they didnt release the fucking ball

Status
Not open for further replies.