• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Crusaders Rd 18 Sat 13 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cheers Brumbies. Tahs game doesn't even matter. Brumbies just suck at last round games and never learn.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I reckon Peyper has committed 3 howlers tonights:
  1. Brumby tackled in the air
  2. Playing advantage when Mogg kicked it dead
  3. Penalty try - he had not called a penalty before the maul crossed the try line at which point it is no longer a maul and there is no offside.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
you are not allowed to change lanes, so they were illegal. Changing lanes takes all the defenders out of the contest, which is what makes it so hard to defend and why it is illegal. Why refs don't see it, I don't know.

Is it?

Seems a really cheap way to score the way they are reffed these days (totally in favor of attacking side)

Oh wow. you've changed my mind now.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Pocock failed concussion test.

He looked out of it, didnt seem to register with him when Butler got his 1st maul try. Everyone on the bench was clapping & he looked in la-la land.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
  3. Penalty try - he had not called a penalty before the maul crossed the try line at which point it is no longer a maul and there is no offside.

1. do you mean the contest for the ball in front of the posts ?
2. he called advantage over as Mogg had acres of space and time for his clearing kick. Was a knock on advantage. Don't reward bad play, he had clean possession

I reckon he had four howlers, which were 4 illegal maul tries with changing lanes and truck & trailers :)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

But in the end it's White's howlers that has cost them............

nathan

Darby Loudon (17)
Better team well and truly won - Brumbies are no chance of winning the finals with games like that.

TK needs to get back to form. Robbie needs to be shifted to the bench. The travel and 3 games are going to be too much for this side.

Status
Not open for further replies.