• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Reds, Bruce Stadium, 7/4/2018 @7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah, I'm not sure if losing Speight is really that advantageous to the Reds......... Dargaville is at the least an extremely reliable player.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Yeah, I'm not sure if losing Speight is really that advantageous to the Reds... Dargaville is at the least an extremely reliable player.

Surely Speight is superior defensively?

I agree Dargaville is probably a better player, but it's not like the Brumbies have been stunning in their use of their attacking weapons.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
I am at home cooking dinner for the tribe and smashing mangoes. Fuckin hurry up and get here 7:40pm!

You watching this kids game curtain raiser? (Chiefs - Blues)

Also don't forget to check out the Premier grade games on YouTube. Quade had his hand in a few tries.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
You watching this kids game curtain raiser? (Chiefs - Blues)

Also don't forget to check out the Premier grade games on YouTube. Quade had his hand in a few tries.

Yeah I am, too much sport atm - Games, Masters, Loigue, 7's, Rugby. Unfortunately I am a Gen Xer and can only pay attention to one screen at a time....to be a Gen Y and be able to watch a few would be sweet right now.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Eto Nabuli has been a late scratch (illness) and Jayden Ngamanu will start on the wing.

Genuinely unsure if that's a good or bad thing.

Yeah I am, too much sport atm - Games, Masters, Loigue, 7's, Rugby. Unfortunately I am a Gen Xer and can only pay attention to one screen at a time..to be a Gen Y and be able to watch a few would be sweet right now.

Yeah, I had the TV, Laptop and iPad all going (with my best friend watching the games on her phone). Can't get enough RUGBY!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Anyone else's 7s feed before the Reds vs Brumbies on Foxtel jump from 28-21 back to 14-14 all with no explanation?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Beautiful kick by Lance. Helped a bit by Peni, not sure why he played at so close to the sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.