• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs Rnd 5 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
To'omua dummies and strolls through the Tahs midfield.

McCabe goes next, dummies and falls 1m short.

Tahs offside, Brumbies advantage.

Cross kick to the unmarked winger from To'omua, but To'omua well overcooks it and it goes out on the full.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sorry, that was Fardy, not McCabe comms are saying?

Brumbies kick to touch, 5m lineount.

Tahs defence has been all over the place.

Tahs maul defence good initially, second shove goes down 1m out but the Tahs kill it. Another penalty.

Yellow soon?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
White goes to touch again, Peyper gives a warning.

Tahs defend the maul very well, going through the middle and turning over the ball. Brilliant work from the Tahs piggies.

Beale's clearance is disappointing, going out on the 30m.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Brumbies just too good this game. Tahs can't seem to get their game on at all.

BTW, the penalty just after the Brumbies maul was legit (was for Tahs offside I believe) but the way Ben Alexander bellowed at the ref was disgusting, had it been me with the whistle I would have sent the bastard to the sidelines. I know a lot of players yell at refs but he is a serial offender, it shits me.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
To'omua takes the ball to the line and gives a hospital pass on the inside. Brumbies get quick ball, Alexander goes straight through and gets pulled down 2m out. To'omua wide to Kuridrani, and he's in.

All too easy for the Brumbies right now, they are well on top.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs forwards aren't dominating this game. The Brumbies are keeping them well pinned down.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Penalty to the Tahs 22m out for Butler not releasing the tackled player.

Tahs call a scrum at 25 - 9 down, 56 minutes gone.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Insane decision - 25 minutes left and a guaranteed 3 points to put them within two scores. This is sending a message to the Brumbies that they are worried. Even if they score and convert they still need two scores

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is scary how in control the Brumbies are looking. They look like they've gone up a gear from the best they've played thus far, and there's more gears left. Missing some experienced key players too.

Still 30 more minutes for the Tahs to show if they can wrestle back the lead.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
First scrum goes down on Robinson's and Alexander's side.

Scrum goes down again, half arm to the Tahs. They take a tap and go and get another advantage.

Phipps short ball to Beale but he puts the tough ball down. He was though.

Tahs force the pass, To'omua intercepts and Fardy clears. Phipps was the culprit there.

Betham now pops to a Brumbies player, but the ref was playing an advantage for Kuridrani being offside.

Brumbies now get a warning for being offside.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs take the lineout, average kick goes out 10m from the line. Potgieter taps it down.

Kuridrani rushes up and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) steps him but gets dragged down.

Brumbies give away another penalty, To'omua off to the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.