• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs, Sat 1st April, GIO

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
Does your view differ?

Which NSW try or tries do you think were scored off forward passes?

Do you think the Lolesio one wasn't forward?

As I said, I thought the Debreczeni pass was close. I certainly wouldn't have called it live but could also see that if it was asked to be checked and the TMO looked at it a bunch of times it could have gone either way. It was very flat.
nobody is saying lolesio's pass wasnt forward. its the selective outrage that is a bit pathetic. Debreczeni's pass was no more forward than the pass to Foketi. You sign that off yet question the other.

Maulalltheway

Ted Thorn (20)
man the tahs fans here are funny.
the maul is cheating
pass to slipper was miles forward (selectively omits Donaldson was in the channel in an offside position)
debreczeni pass was questionable
berry is biased.

come on man

its just like when the brums played the reds a few weeks back. GAGR made it sound like the reds were awesome and all their players out performed the opposition.

its like the dead sea in these forums

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
the maul is cheating
pass to slipper was miles forward (selectively omits Donaldson was in the channel in an offside position)
berry is biased.

come on man

its just like when the brums played the reds a few weeks back. GAGR made it sound like the reds were awesome and all their players out performed the opposition.

All fans are pretty biased.
Berry is a terrible referee…
England’s Wayne Barnes should start his own referees school to help the less fortunate whistle happy ones.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
the maul is cheating
berry is biased.

come on man

True, I've always felt this forum was well below sea level.