• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Kings - Super Rugby R8 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Normally I'd agree with you.

Really I was just emphasising the gulf in ability between the competition leader playing at home and the new team coming second last.

If that's the team coming second last I'd hate to see the team coming dead last.. oh,. wait..

Arrested_Development_-_Good_Grief.jpg

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
If Nick White isn't on the bench for the Lions, Robbie is mad.

Oh.

Phipps it is, I guess.

He should have a bunch of caps, but phipps has been somewhat fortunate with the injuries and departures of rival half backs. Deans just needs to actually use the reserve half back more.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
He should have a bunch of caps, but phipps has been somewhat fortunate with the injuries and departures of rival half backs. Deans just needs to actually use the reserve half back more.

It's a bit murky what went on last year with White and his surgery and so on. He's the second-best in Oz by a country mile.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Interesting to see that turnover, the Brumbies just walked through on their hands and Peyper gave them a penalty. Walsh penalised the Highlanders in the earlier game for one guy balancing himself then attacking the ball. Rub of the green stuff.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
If that's the team coming second last I'd hate to see the team coming dead last.. oh,. wait..

Arrested_Development_-_Good_Grief.jpg

I'm afraid the Highlanders prematurely shot their wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid they have something of a mess on their hands

Reactions: ACR

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kings in under the posts, Brumbies may be in trouble here.

Lealiifano was bordering on a yellow by shouldering out Peterson there.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
McCabe has been very one dimensional. He has gotten over the advantage line but needs to do more than tuck it under one arm.

Likewise Fotu has carried a lot but looks unimpressive in contact. He needs to use his bulk better. Highlight for Fotu has been a pop ball to put Smith through a break. Would like to see Fotu break tackles and carry defenders with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.