I missed a winger so I'll try a team again
1. Harley mcguiggan (2nds)
2. Donnohue (3rds) or Ben Paterson (converted breakaway)
3. Valentine (2nds) or A SantaMaria (16As)
4. Whiteman (1sts & CAS 2nds, NSW ?)
5. Lewis Thompson (Injury - Shot Put ) or A Rice (16As, Rep Exp)
6. Murphy (1sts & injured earlier in season)
7. Molloy (2nds & NSW u 16s)
8. Moretti (1sts & Aussie Schools)
9. Mackaskill /Thorn/?
10. Andrews (c) - (1sts playing out of position)
11. Jensen (16As)
12. Kallis (3rds)
13 towns (2nds)
14 Baldwin (1sts)
15. Luca Martin (2nds)
Truth is there are some big shoes to fill . so need to have a good off-season
Yes SDW, some big shoes to fill, same was said about the 2017 team after the 2016 team triumphed.
This team not only has a lot of 1st XV experience, and rep, but also this team was the 2016 16as team that was undefeated in the CAS, now is their year. their time in 2018.
Plus the 2 1st XV coaches aren't bad, so if the big game in 2018 is against Barker, it will be played at Death Valley, read into our chances now, as you will.
This would also be a trifecta year for the school, can't remember if/when that has ever been achieved.