What's the format looking like for next year William? Will they stick with just the 5 CAS games or resort back to a 2 round comp or even possibly a combined competition. I think some sort of Combined comp would be the best way to go for Australian rugby. Have the best schools playing each other each week. It's no good watching games 50+ nill.
I'm making the point your claim that 12 are returning is invalid. Waverley used lots of players to fill spots when they needed them for injuries. But there is 7 genuine firsts players returning. You have 8. Stop the hyperbole.
Who are the players likely to make higher honours next year from this competition?
For example Australian Schoolboys.
It will be interesting to see the level of competition for various positions across the country.
I missed a winger so I'll try a team again
1. Harley mcguiggan (2nds)
2. Donnohue (3rds) or Ben Paterson (converted breakaway)
3. Valentine (2nds) or A SantaMaria (16As)
4. Whiteman (1sts & CAS 2nds, NSW ?)
5. Lewis Thompson (Injury - Shot Put ) or A Rice (16As, Rep Exp)
6. Murphy (1sts & injured earlier in season)
7. Molloy (2nds & NSW u 16s)
8. Moretti (1sts & Aussie Schools)
9. Mackaskill /Thorn/?
10. Andrews (c) - (1sts playing out of position)
11. Jensen (16As)
12. Kallis (3rds)
13 towns (2nds)
14 Baldwin (1sts)
15. Luca Martin (2nds)
Truth is there are some big shoes to fill . so need to have a good off-season