• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Barker definitely the team to beat.

However if you do your homework, on barker they are definitely beatable

Look at the video of barker v kings

The constant shuffling with barkers 8 and 7

Clearly the 8 is a stronger player ... but if the 8 hasn't confidence in the 7, what does that tell you?

Both barker and Waverley has some excellent players, but every team has their weaker links

And whoever fronts up with their A game , and does their homework... and comes with an executable plan, stands a very good chance

However in my view ... the single biggest factor ... will be whoever comes thru least injury effected by the rep games, is going to be the best chance

If Waverley comes in without a moretti or their star 22, they will be a long shot

Similarly if barker comes in without reimer or pollard that will be similarly a major blow

Just don't see great depth to cover the marque players

Injuries aside ....one thing def helping Waverley ... for the key match-up against barker is the home ground advantage

Last year Waverley had minimal supporters for the match at barker... and it will be interesting to see how well the red army travels

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Touche,

How about we wait for Aug 4,that way my steak and red will taste even better ?

I thought we are just talking round one... We can double up or down as the season progresses, and be armed with more information re injury etc.

So are we on??

I think tomorrow is a danger game for Waves against Knox. Logic says Waves should win well, but I suspect it maybe a lot closer.

Anyway its great that we are underway. I wonder if anyone is going for a Aloys win over Trinity?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
I thought we are just talking round one. We can double up or down as the season progresses, and be armed with more information re injury etc.

So are we on??

I think tomorrow is a danger game for Waves against Knox. Logic says Waves should win well, but I suspect it maybe a lot closer.

Anyway its great that we are underway. I wonder if anyone is going for a Aloys win over Trinity?

HA, that bet is not on, Barker should win well, I was just seeking a cheeky response and got it.

The Waves have a major player out tomorrow,which has disrupted a few things, so the Knox game is a big one.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
HA, that bet is not on, Barker should win well, I was just seeking a cheeky response and got it.

The Waves have a major player out tomorrow,which has disrupted a few things, so the Knox game is a big one.

Thats not good. Who is Waves missing??

Status
Not open for further replies.