• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Backline_Move

Well if schools aren’t even playing full strength teams and the winners don’t actually win anything, I’m glad Knox didn’t attend.

B

Backline_Move

Barker were missing Kitchener and a few forwards, not sure about the others.

Did they play Weymouth and Reimer? They are likely there best two 7’s style forwards.

Can’t imagine they would play dring, flaherty and pollard. They wouldn’t really suit the game either.

Did Nercessian play? Has he been approved to play in CAS games yet?

Barker2k18

Frank Row (1)
Personally i think Knox may struggle, not a lot of returning players and don't seem to have the size upfront as they have previously had.

Rob Griffin 27

Frank Row (1)
Watching the 7s today Alos were without Westbury, Rahme or Ienco and still managed to play very well, dont know if those boys were injured and rested or just didnt play but very strong side

carl spackler

Sydney Middleton (9)
Watching the 7s today Alos were without Westbury, Rahme or Ienco and still managed to play very well, dont know if those boys were injured and rested or just didnt play but very strong side
Aloys (as did Cranbrook) also fielded a team in a 10s comp at Weigal, so maybe they were there.

ruckman7

Peter Burge (5)
Aloys (as did Cranbrook) also fielded a team in a 10s comp at Weigal, so maybe they were there.

The brook team at Weigal had some mixed results but got thrashed at the end of the day by the aloys team there which featured Westbury, Ienco and F Spalding. Good play by Lamens who was really a stand out for them all day kept them in it but a win over Alloys in the 7's really shows how good cranbrook will be this year. I'm backing them to be 2nd in CAS

Status
Not open for further replies.