• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2019

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Joeys by 30+[Gibbs to oversee a carve-up]
View by 10+
Cranners by 20+[maybe more]
Shore v Trinity - Close one. [Shore with a try on the bell to Jackson Wunderlich]
Auggies - as Waverley rests a few for the Joeys home game

SDW, If you are around on Sat May 18, the Waves v Joeys standout games should be 13as, 15as, 16as and Opens, our Opens have depth and this will be ultimate test this year I think.
The 13as, 16as and Opens will all the at QP.

Also if you would to say G'Day let me know, I will be there!

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
SDW, If you are around on Sat May 18, the Waves v Joeys standout games should be 13as, 15as, 16as and Opens, our Opens have depth ...!

wlf, I’ll be there ... hopefully volkman and Milford are just being rested

As think japan will have them pretty match harden, so hopefully they give joeys a scare

Not sure if I’ll see the younger ages... are any of the younger ages a genuine chance?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
wlf, I’ll be there . hopefully volkman and Milford are just being rested

As think japan will have them pretty match harden, so hopefully they give joeys a scare

Not sure if I’ll see the younger ages. are any of the younger ages a genuine chance?

SDW, I think you may find a few changes in the 1sts, longer term, not sure if Volkman will be ok for Joeys, hope so, you might see some back line changes for good reasons, going forward.

In the younger age groups, we expect to win the 13as,15as and 16as,so YES a more than genuine chance, as these teams are VERY strong. Having said that, as I stated earlier so are Joeys in these age groups, so could go either way.

If you are interested in saying G'day, let me know, otherwise your cover is cool!

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
WLF ... pretty sure I know you .. and you know me. Your son is in the 16As.
Ill say g'day on the day:) Just call me Dill ;)

Any other CAS team lists? Curious to know Brook and Knox ... as possible contenders.

This is Waverley for this weekend's Auggies

with my guesses as to who is to return (hopefully) for Joeys

Daley
Ferguson
Jaeger [Aisea Aholelei to return from injury]
Rice
Amatosero
Fretton
Baker
Moretti
Thorn
Di Bartolo [R Volkman to return from injury]
Swan
H-Walters
Elmes [L Milford to return]
Kite
D'Agustino

I see Fagan is back [from long injury spell]... not sure whether he is pushing for a spot?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
WLF . pretty sure I know you .. and you know me. Your son is in the 16As.

Any other CAS team lists? Curious to know Brook and Knox . as possible contenders.

Daley
Ferguson
Rice
Amatosero
Fretton
Baker
Moretti
Thorn
Swan
H-Walters
Kite
D'Agustino

I see Fagan is back [from long injury spell]. not sure whether he is pushing for a spot?

Ha SDW, Yep you are on the money, but you also know you are!
Come and say G'day, I can't wait for a laugh!

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
WLF . pretty sure I know you .. and you know me. Your son is in the 16As.

Any other CAS team lists? Curious to know Brook and Knox . as possible contenders.

Daley
Ferguson
Rice
Amatosero
Fretton
Baker
Moretti
Thorn
Swan
H-Walters
Kite
D'Agustino

I see Fagan is back [from long injury spell]. not sure whether he is pushing for a spot?

Here's the Knox team v Joey's

McDonald
Leonard
Kablau
Wood
Hughes
Cheal
Breden (c)
Gratwicke
Constable
Fitzgerald
Evans
Longhi
Stewart
Nicholl
Griffiths

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
Question for those in the know, how many CAS and GPS players have contracts with League clubs compared to Super Rugby clubs ? Are these comps becoming training ground for the NRL

Also heard a high profile Kings player was approached by another GPS Eastern Suburbs school !!

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Thanks Axel...I suspect Knox will have a tough day

Then again not many schools go to hunters hill and come away with much in the way of bragging rights.

Flavio ...don’t believe it. Someone pulling your leg

I know a Waverley kid got seconded to Knox a couple years back...however that proved short-lived and as Sualli is so high profile, I would go as far as saying that is BS

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Question for those in the know, how many CAS and GPS players have contracts with League clubs compared to Super Rugby clubs ? Are these comps becoming training ground for the NRL

Also heard a high profile Kings player was approached by another GPS Eastern Suburbs school !!

30lmgp.jpg

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
I’m a bit out of touch with Trinity this year but was expecting a big year from Jaymesson Ieremia. He hasn’t shown up in match reports though - is he still at the school?

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
HT in Barker 2nds v View 3rds. Barker lead 19 nil. View have had their chances but the odd stray pass and some desperate Red defence has crawled their chances

Walshy81

Sydney Middleton (9)
FT @ Weigall already. Arrived at 3 only to discover the game started at 2. Cranbrook not tested winning 60+ nil. Apparently a few 16’s/Y10’s given game time for Brook.