• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Herbert Moran (7)
Knox playing well - Aloys trying hard 31-0 at half time - great work by Aloys 1fullback prevented at least one more try . Pavlakis dynamic for Knox. Great speed and balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilgore Trout

Herbert Moran (7)
9954e1fc7ffd8a35046fb34cd55d9929.jpg

Fabulous conditions at Warrawee

Run unders son

Bob McCowan (2)
Halftime Brook winning 10-5. Got a close game at hordern. Stenmark just attempted and missed a 40 metre penalty goal at the end of the half.

Yes we do, great half of footy from brook, really applying pressure on trinity in defence, the Trinity boys are also playing great footy however the backline isn't receiving as clean ball service without the likes of Illias. Cranbrook need to sustain this defensive intensity, otherwise Trinitys outside backs will capitalise

leftrightout16

Peter Burge (5)
Trinity come back to beat Cranbrook 31-10 after losing in the first half. Much like the brumbies last night, Cranbrook struggled to attack and were defending the whole second half.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Well done Barker- turned up to play today and threw everything they had at Waverley.

Well down to Waverley, one of the best defensive efforts I have ever seen. Barker probably had 70-80% of possession, waverley kept coming and making tackles all day- huge effort from Waverley defense without two of their biggest players.

leftrightout16

Peter Burge (5)
Trinity Cranbrook was a great game. With Ilias out, stead was moved to the centres and the combo with him and payne was lethal breaking the line multiple times. Cranbrook's defensive effort was strong in the first half but couldnt keep going as trinity came out strong in the second half. Stenmark as always put on a great show kicking and Antonelli on the wing played well running and defending.

Both year 10's Smith and the Trinity 8 proved their worth and have a lot of potential in the next few years. Great game to watch, another disappointing lost to cranbrook after a strong first half.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Wow. What a game - Barker v Waves. I am proud of the Barker Boys -they played their hearts out- but it was not to be. Waverley held against repeated attacks on the line in the first half. Did anyone count how many times the ball was held up? Who has seen a better game than that recently? Rugby in its purest and most.
Brutal form. I just loved that game. It will stay with many for a long long time. Well done to both teams for such a wonderful display. Thank you Boys and their coaches. I admired what I think is the best display of defence I have ever seen in schoolboy Rugby by Waverley. And the Barker forward attack was relentless.

S

sidelineview

Wow. What a game - Barker v Waves. I am proud of the Barker Boys -they played their hearts out- but it was not to be. Waverley held against repeated attacks on the line in the first half. Did anyone count how many times the ball was held up? Who has seen a better game than that recently? Rugby in its purest and most.
Brutal form. I just loved that game. It will stay with many for a long long time. Well done to both teams for such a wonderful display. Thank you Boys and their coaches. I admired what I think is the best display of defence I have ever seen in schoolboy Rugby by Waverley. And the Barker forward attack was relentless.

Sounds like one of those great games that no one will forget: 2017, Round 3.
Well done to both teams.

Well done to Barker. It will provide a lot of confidence going into next week's clash against Knox. i hope there were no injuries.

S

sidelineview

A missed penalty kick at goal from nercessian late in first half looked like it couldve changed the tide, but not to be

If Barker defeat Knox next week which is a distinct possibility, Barker will be barracking for Knox in round 5 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.