• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

Halfbackenthusiast

Ted Fahey (11)
waverley college currently missing 7 starters and game changing players in jonas dowling first 15 captain zion poitaha rugby au u16 ollie aboud u16 rugby au noah tofaeno 3rd year first 15 caleb sinclair harris second year 1st 15 jonte mf 3rd year 1st xv and tino tavana 3rd year 1stxv
wow will most of them be back for the start of CAS? If they can pull off an upset win over view with thag many injuries it would be a massive result

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
wow will most of them be back for the start of CAS? If they can pull off an upset win over view with thag many injuries it would be a massive result
Can confirm that the Waves do have 7 players out this weekend but 2 of them will be out all season, Tino Tavana doesn't qualify because he turns 19 this year, and Zion has a shoulder issue that may well mean he is out all season. The other 5 are experienced players BUT their replacements are quite capable, and therefore NO excuses v View this weekend. Exactly why teams need depth.

These 5 players will be back shortly long before the CAS season, maybe next week in most cases.

Delbert Jenkins

Frank Row (1)
Massive news out of the Aloys camp!

Word is Callanan apparently is in talks with Kevin Foote for 2024. Can anyone else shed light on this?

Great news coming out of desperation for the men in gold!

As always,
Jenkins out.

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Waverley college 1stxv lineup for the weekend is looking like

1.Pete Fragius
2.Callum Bush-Brady
3.Marcus Kastrissios
4.Tom Walker
5.Harry Makatoa
6.Scott Swinburn
7.James Fragius
8.Reuben Stock(c)
9.Connor Andrews(vc)
10.Toby Neilson
11.James Anstis
12.William Hickey
13.Jacob Hassan
14.Macca Singh
15.Oscar Walters Green
Stop being a complete fool, this is NOT funny, I suspect you don't play Rugby, better still you do nothing but make up the numbers at school whilst trying to be really funny. Funny thing is, you are NOT even that, go away.

Aurelius Calterworld

Frank Row (1)
I find it thought provoking how close you propose the barker vs New game- this will be fascinating.

With regards Knox I feel an obliteration coming on.

Aloys vs Stannies is 50/50 I reckon, can I get some thoughts from everyone else on this matchup?
St Aloysius is seemingly the favourite against Stannies, one of their greatest rivals a team that previously has been tantamount to the skils and determination of Aloysius. Whenever the two teams faced off on the rugby field, it has always been a fierce and intense battle, with both sides pushing themselves to the limit in pursuit of victory.

However in the past, what set the St Aloysius team apart was their unshakable belief in themselves and their ability to win. No matter how tough the game got, they never gave up, and they never let their opponents get the upper hand. The kryptonite of Stannies is Aloys' unwavering determination to succeed, and looking at their determination to pre-season endeavors it seems they're willing to put their bodies on the line for the crest.

Prediction: Aloys 28-7

Tim Horan

Bob McCowan (2)
A shining light out of the waves end was the second row last week James Jones. Truly is a work horse. With a depleted pack and no favours there way, he was a big standout in the Waverley team

schoolboyfooty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Stop being a complete fool, this is NOT funny, I suspect you don't play Rugby, better still you do nothing but make up the numbers at school whilst trying to be really funny. Funny thing is, you are NOT even that, go away.
Absolutely agree this is just childish and adds nothing to this forum, just being circumluquacious.

schoolboyfooty

Allen Oxlade (6)
A shining light out of the waves end was the second row last week James Jones. Truly is a work horse. With a depleted pack and no favours there way, he was a big standout in the Waverley team
Completely agree, I would always see him running around the paddock chasing down outside backs breaking through the Waverley defence. Does anybody know what year he is in.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
69660A60-8374-454E-A328-C6C393CC3C88.jpeg