• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2023

JackJill

Ward Prentice (10)
Leaving Caswell on the bench is surprising, he was easily the best Knox player last week and his individual brilliance won the game taking advantage of the disarray of Joeys down the left flank as injuries and subs rolled through. Perhaps he has a niggle but I would pick him ahead of any of the back 3 or outside centre.
I believe he is in the NSW city team versing country on the weekend. That could be next weekend though so I'm not too sure, seems like a great player though so I'd doubt they'd put him on the bench.

Halfbackenthusiast

Ted Fahey (11)
I believe he is in the NSW city team versing country on the weekend. That could be next weekend though so I'm not too sure, seems like a great player though so I'd doubt they'd put him on the bench.
They play tomorrow in the morning 11am. They’re at Kogarah so I’m guessing he’s been named on the bench cause it’ll be tough for him to warm up with the team and wouldn’t want to risk injury in a trial

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
15As. New 96 or 36Barker 12
16As Barker 13/ New 12.
Fourths Barker 31 New 19
3rds Barker 25 New 24
HT 2nds. New 28 Barker 0

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Finding myself up north, I’m at Chaplin Oval to see Trinity and Pius. No program here so I’ll have no clue who’s who. There’s a big Trinity unit walking round in a blazer and 1st XV scarf so I guess he’s one of last year’s players, out injured.
You don’t care about the 2nds, do you? But it’s 7-5 to Trinity.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
A short pass from a prop just put a second rower in. Easy conversion missed. 12-5 Trinity

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Correction- I now see three Trinity 1st XV scarves on the sidelines. Suggests a few injury problems

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Solo try to Trinity 10 puts the Greens back in front 17-15 (despite having a man in the bin). Conversion good. 19-15, 5 to go

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Very physical start from both sides. Trinity defends well to hold Pius out. 0-0 after 6.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Trinity backs are a threat whenever they have the ball. 9 Hatton Ward is a class above everyone else on the field.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Barker are their own worst enemy here. A yellow card and unforced errors hurting and gifting Territory to New

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Plus staying in this with some gutsy running in the forwards. Well, that and the ref’s insistence on giving them a penalty at every breakdown