• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2023

schoolboyfooty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Don't be surprised if Juan De Lange comes off the bench for Barker this Saturday. I've heard he's been running well for the 2nd xv! Big, hard-running South African boy, built like a rhino, they just breed them differently over there. After a stint back home in South Africa he will be rampaging, I'd be cautious if I was trinity. Also heard he causes a ruckus on and off the field ;)
Reminds me of someone I know from Waverley

schoolboyfooty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Waverley "Weapons" XV
1. Pule
2. Dowling
3. Stock
4. Makatoa
5. Jones
6. Van Buren
7. Aboud
8. Walker
9. Schneider
10. Turunui
11. Lyons
12. Evans
13. Sinclair-Harris
14. Harper
15. Feildel
I believe that Jacob Hassan is playing instead of Sinclair-Harris as a change that should have occured at the start of the season
P. Fragias instead of Pule

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
Can we move on from the Barker vs Cranbrook call? It's seriously just a dog chasing its own tail at this point.
One last comment and I think this is the most important here; if the referee had blown his whistle and the play was ‘dead’, then under no circumstances can that try be given. Award Barker a scrum if you believe the call has disadvantaged them but no way can a try be given, regardless of the accuracy of the original call.

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
The 2s CAS competition is shaping up nicely. Cranbrook look like they may have a repeat of last year if they beat Knox. Speaks to the depth of certain schools rugby programs...

guntzinator

Banned
The 2s CAS competition is shaping up nicely. Cranbrook look like they may have a repeat of last year if they beat Knox. Speaks to the depth of certain schools rugby programs...
Knox are going to carve Cranbrook so puts Waverley 2s in a good position for a 3way tie between Cranbrook, Knox and Waverley. Waverley is calling for a rematch between Cranbrook 2s and Waverley 2s for the shield. Waves to win.

scrumhead99

Sydney Middleton (9)
Knox are going to carve Cranbrook so puts Waverley 2s in a good position for a 3way tie between Cranbrook, Knox and Waverley. Waverley is calling for a rematch between Cranbrook 2s and Waverley 2s for the shield. Waves to win.
Hey Mate... Cranbrook beat Waverley 2s, Waverley beat Knox 2s... What makes you so sure...?