• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

Pius plays St Aloysius this weekend for the fabled Ross Fagan Shield. Any predictions for this game? Will Aloys hold the trophy for another year or will Pius claim it?

Lachlanhurb

Bob McCowan (2)
Would anyone on here be interested in a CAS footy group? you know choose 1 game each round, pop down to a little lunch spot before the main event at 3:15. watch some footy, chat footy and have some good chats. I used to be a CAS player and really miss the culture surrounding. Please get back to me on this! I am going to the Aloys-Pius game this weekend if anyone wants to join me. I can pick up and drop home. I LOVE CAS FOOTY!

Would anyone on here be interested in a CAS footy group? you know choose 1 game each round, pop down to a little lunch spot before the main event at 3:15. watch some footy, chat footy and have some good chats. I used to be a CAS player and really miss the culture surrounding. Please get back to me on this! I am going to the Aloys-Pius game this weekend if anyone wants to join me. I can pick up and drop home. I LOVE CAS FOOTY!
im intrested where abouts do you live

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
I am not sure if the CAS rugby site is correct but surely our CAS sides playing 3 games, in 2 straight days, is just tempting injury and not going to bring out the best in the boys, especially when the last game is against GPS.

This is a copy from the website

Thursday 27 June – Games Venue Pittwater Rugby Park
10:20 CAS 2 v CCC
11:10 CAS 1 v CHS
13:50 CAS 2 v ISA 2
14:40 CAS 1 v ISA 1

Friday 28 June – Games Venue Knox Grammar School No 1
17:45 CAS 2 v GPS 2
19:00 CAS 1 v GPS 1

I think this is just crazy. Anyone else got thoughts on this?

Bob McCowan (2)
I am not sure if the CAS rugby site is correct but surely our CAS sides playing 3 games, in 2 straight days, is just tempting injury and not going to bring out the best in the boys, especially when the last game is against GPS.

This is a copy from the website

Thursday 27 June – Games Venue Pittwater Rugby Park
10:20 CAS 2 v CCC
11:10 CAS 1 v CHS
13:50 CAS 2 v ISA 2
14:40 CAS 1 v ISA 1

Friday 28 June – Games Venue Knox Grammar School No 1
17:45 CAS 2 v GPS 2
19:00 CAS 1 v GPS 1

I think this is just crazy. Anyone else got thoughts on this?
Nah, it has to be a typo.

There's no way you could expect them to play 3 high-level rep games in 24-hours. The injury toll would be massive.

WLF3

Watty Friend (18)
Predictions for the weekend

Waverley v Auggies
Knox v Oakhill
Barker v Stannies
Cranbrook v Kinross
Trinity v St Gregs
Aloys v Pius

Waverley 2+
Knox 5+
Barker 5+