• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS U16s 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
1. Enrique Grobbler (K)
2. Sean Kennedy (K)
3. Hugo Hayman/ Alex rice (C) (W)
4. Jordan Cameron (B)
5. Alex Oreilly (C)
6. Connor Molloy (W)
7. Billy pollard (B)
8. Jaymesson/ Tom g (T) (K)
9. Tas smith (C)
10. Ben pollack (A)
11. Harrison Layton (T)
12. Sam Rechner (K)
13. Kyle Galloway (B)
14. Charlie webb (A)
15. Spencer Spalding (A)

This team includes some more aloys players considering they won the comp last year. This is only a draft in my opinion I'm sure there are plenty of other players with a strong chance of making it. Feel free to give your suggestions below

footymate12

Frank Nicholson (4)
The new predicted was team including the alloys players
1.Enrique Grobbler. (K)
2.Sean kennedy. (K)
3.Hugo haymen/alex rice (C). (W)
4.Jordan cameron (B)
5.Alex oreilly (C)
6. Conor Molloy (W)
7. Billy pollard (B)
8. Jaymesson/ tom g (T) (K)
9. Tas smith (C)
10. ben pollack (A)
11. Harrison Layton (T)
12. Sam Rechner (k)
13. Kyle Galloway (B)
14. Charlie webber (A)
15 Spencer Spalding (A)

Cant be getting rid of the barker league boys they are the glue in This CAS age group. They bring a certain mongrel in defence and flare in attack without them You lack size and aggression.

I love Knox

Stan Wickham (3)
Cant be getting rid of the barker league boys they are the glue in This CAS age group. They bring a certain mongrel in defence and flare in attack without them You lack size and aggression.

Yeah mate there a plenty of people left out on this list. You could make an argument for Angus Allen being a back rower with great size and he is dominant in line outs

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)

I think there is plenty of size in the forwards with pollard, Jaymesson and Kennedy. Also Hayden biet could make it but sam rechner is possibly one of the best players in the CAS and has no problem tackling

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
Yeah mate there a plenty of people left out on this list. You could make an argument for Angus Allen being a back rower with great size and he is dominant in line outs

I agree Angus is a good player. He has a strong chance at making the team but not sure if he would be able to earn a starting role with the strength of the back row this year

I love Knox

Stan Wickham (3)
Watch out for Jeremy Stutch. He came to Barker this year with a whopping 6 foot 3 height, weighing 90 KGs and in PE the other day he ran 11.3 seconds in the 100 M dash. Serious threat for the 16 CAS competition could be dominant in the backs and even the forwards.

djdj

Allen Oxlade (6)
You cant underestimate Hayden Biet when he has never played CAS before. He would be my 1st player i would select in the team

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
You cant underestimate Hayden Biet when he has never played CAS before. He would be my 1st player i would select in the team

What about rechner and galloway. I'm not trying to say he won't make it. Just hard to believe he could be even half as good as either of the two nsw centres...

djdj

Allen Oxlade (6)
What about rechner and galloway. I'm not trying to say he won't make it. Just hard to believe he could be even half as good as either of the two nsw centres.

I am saying he could be an option on the wing to. The ultimate utility player

hedrick potter

Frank Row (1)
Cas selections are quite frankly BS due to the fact that politics is a main contributor to selection. Take last year for Example when Trinity one of the Worst teams in the comp were selected 8 boys meanwhile Aloys who finished 2nd and were the only team to defeat Waverly only got 1 in due to the panel of coaches consisting of south harbour which goes to show that these predicted teams are going to be very different to the real ones bar a few exceptions such as Pollack, Rechner and Molloy so shutup about predicted teams and focus on the games and how boys play during the season.

I love Knox

Stan Wickham (3)
If he is as good as you say he is, he could be a great option on the wing as that is a weak area of the CAS team, agreed.

The winger option will be very interesting this year... There isn't a whole big difference in the player's size and abilities that are going for that spot

Status
Not open for further replies.