• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Rebels 14:35 18/03

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Tuttle was slow as a wet week. Caught behind the ruck and lost the ball at least twice, maybe more. Slow to the breakdown generally and not able to give fast, crisp ball to his receivers. I thought he was particularly poor.
Don't disagree with your comments on Tuttle yesterday. Funnily enough I think Tuttle was better than Louwrens in our first 3 matches.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
Don't disagree with your comments on Tuttle yesterday. Funnily enough I think Tuttle was better than Louwrens in our first 3 matches.
Lourens should be an excellent 9 has plenty of skills but he farts around and slows the game down. I wonder if he thinks he's better than he is?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Carter Gordan is really starting to turn some heads.

That referee was atrocious. The cheifs scored about 28 points from times where they should have been penalised. Home town kiwi refs 2 days in a row but today was worse. And the commentary was worse than kearns and marto

I’ve entered some alternative
multiverse. Peak Shiggens - outraged on behalf of the Rebels.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Gee, what went wrong. Finally got a chance to sit down and watch it. 12 minutes in and outside of some handling errors we have looked good

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I’ve entered some alternative
multiverse. Peak Shiggens - outraged on behalf of the Rebels.
Literally one in touch, another they tackled a rebels player when the rebels player didn't even have the ball and the guy who tackled was on the ground which stopped the rebels.player from getting the ball, another where they took out a rebels player 5m past the ruck and oppened a hole. There was more