• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Colby Fainga'a

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Colby has not been included in the game day 22 for the Tahs clash & will be understandably gutted. His treatment by White has been nothing short of a disgrace. Neither he nor Fisher have spoken to Colby about the Smith signing or their plans for him, he actually found out via his manager. I would be staggered if he stayed at the Brumbies when his contract expires this year. Rebels definitely the best fit especially after already expressing an interest in him when the Brumbies signed Pocock

Wow that is a disgrace...

So the Rebels have already showed interested in him???? good to hear

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I am guessing he will be out of the Brumbies 22 but will play V Tonga A this Thursday at Viking park.

From all we've heard from Smith, White and Mowen, looks like the bench will be too full for Colby. No doubt he will be playing a game this week though.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Colby has not been included in the game day 22 for the Tahs clash & will be understandably gutted. His treatment by White has been nothing short of a disgrace. Neither he nor Fisher have spoken to Colby about the Smith signing or their plans for him, he actually found out via his manager. I would be staggered if he stayed at the Brumbies when his contract expires this year. Rebels definitely the best fit especially after already expressing an interest in him when the Brumbies signed Pocock

Cue the melodrama.........

Status
Not open for further replies.