• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

COVID-19 Stuff Here

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
163 cases today.

Time to hit the piss, and think about moving out of this deadshit city.

Are you allowed to move out? I can 100% do this lawyer bullshit from anywhere. I'd absolutely hire a cabin in the woods with wi-fi to see out this shit.

I'll need to leave sooner or later anyway, to escape these 'world leading' property prices.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
ca352cd3358c682d99a8f482fab5611d07eb83872cf71ac78ab64c1d453550c5.jpg

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Are you allowed to move out?

Can't see why not - after all they're still running open homes in various areas.

I can 100% do this data/tech/cloud shit from anywhere. Armidale has better NBN and similar weather to what I get here. And I'd never run out of opportunities with rugby.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Can't see why not - after all they're still running open homes in various areas.

I can 100% do this data/tech/cloud shit from anywhere. Armidale has better NBN and similar weather to what I get here. And I'd never run out of opportunities with rugby.

1000 Mbps FTTP

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I dunno, I am pro-lockdown but Aus does seem fairly hardcore. Only 5 cases and they go radio rental. Aus and NZ seem like they think they can just block it out forever.

It's getting in eventually.

The Rona aint going away.

There's limiting it and there's limiting it.

What I am trying to say is what GCS said best:

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The loose idea was the keep the curve flattish until vaccinations could happen.

But then we eradicated it for the most part and Scummo rested on our laurels.

Now it's back and there goes civil liberties all because the man from marketing takes a hands off approach to running a fucken country.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I dunno, I am pro-lockdown but Aus does seem fairly hardcore. Only 5 cases and they go radio rental.

Except Gladys didn't go hard enough at the outset and we're here.

Melbourne shit the bed last year and spent 5 months in lockdown. This time they're putting the brakes on and getting results, Delta or no Delta.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Gladys's probelm is that it got out of hand via Great Ocean Foods. Essential workers to their families, and then multiplied. We're now at the point where we can't lock Fairfield and Canterbury-Bankstown down any harder, and the virus keeps spreading through essential workers.

Actually, isn't that what happened in Melbourne with the abbotoirs last year?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I actually back in a few of these protests, like ol' Porky Christensen shouldn't be getting grilled for protesting in Mackay. Sydney is daft and going to make it worse but we need avenues to protest. Even if I think anti-vaxxers are the most narcissistic, self-indulgent muppets ever we need the right to protest.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I actually back in a few of these protests, like ol' Porky Christensen shouldn't be getting grilled for protesting in Mackay. Sydney is daft and going to make it worse but we need avenues to protest. Even if I think anti-vaxxers are the most narcissistic, self-indulgent muppets ever we need the right to protest.

Lengthy lockdowns are the result oif a government not going hard enough at the beginning of the pandemic, inadeguate test and trace, inadequate quarantine, inadequate vaccination, etc.
Porky Christensen should be protesting his own government's inadequacies.