• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

COVID-19 Stuff Here

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
'Straya bolting out to a strong lead at half time but seem unable to sustain it in the second half. Now risk being run down in the Bledisloe vaccine race by another late match surge from Un Zud...

ivboxvoskrk71.jpg

Let's go c*nts. First to 50% gets a choccy fish.
you blokes are starting to get a little uppity with all your objective success.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Dave Rennie just said on Rugbyheaven that Lukhan Salakaia-Loto is very unlikely to play in the TRC given he went back to Sydney for the birth of his child and the quarantine he would have to do.

4 week tournament, 2 weeks in quarantine, plus unknown date of bub's arrival.
Sounds logical but also indicates LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) is not on the DR's "desperate to have" list.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
"Dear criminal person: I'd like to pay you to get me into the pub while I risk the health of myself and others, rather than take this free vaccination".

Gotta say, if there are people out there in that frame of mind, we're better off without them.
It's probably an unfortunate comment on our society Pfitzy but I'd say there's likely to have been tens of thousands of them attending anti-vaccination protests around the country lately.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member

What's a pinger?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Reading stories of people who take Ivermectin and then say they're shitting out "rope worms".

Doctors: no, that's parts of your intestinal lining coming away because your body can't handle the poison you're ingesting.

Also caused by people drinking bleach.

Like comedians trying to continue satire in the post-Trump era, The Darwin Awards are simply going to have to give up.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
That rare medicines would become a new front on the culture war is something I never thought I'd see coming.

I just don't understand why many (and some here) insist that medicines regulators not approving a covid therapeutic treatment is evidence of liberal overreach, many of the same people seem to also be wary of regulated and approved vaccines, which again is a new culture war front. I mean antivax has always been here, but never so prominently.

Some real head-scratchers for me to process!

Anyway, eat some horse paste and shit your gut lining out if it means you've owned the libs.