• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Blues a.k.a. NZ's festum odii

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
All bias aside, Harry Plummer seems to have a multi-faceted kicking game that seems built for test rugby. Why has no AB selector prick noticed this so far?

Predictably the stupid hapless Cantabs reassume their vintage 2017 form the instant the dumbarse Blues come to town. FFS. Just roll over and die for once.

ofa.png

Last edited:

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Suspicious lack of a clean look at Taylor's tap. Indeed, head-on replay only starts as he's picking the ball up...

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Suspicious lack of a clean look at Taylor's tap. Indeed, head-on replay only starts as he's picking the ball up...
Only reverse angle on my feed. Looks placed at his foot, so hard to see the actual tap.

Blues won't be happy with that soft try.

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
Blues down to 14.

Commentary is so biased - I thought they were lucky to stay on for the "charge down" in the first half too

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Blues just need to get back to the possession grind. I don't recall seeing any possession stats, but reckon they must be down on their season average.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Perofeta over-commited. Should've just camped in Hotham's blind-spot and hit him with everything he had as soon as he receives the ball. Everyone else was covered and far too risky to try an intercept, which was his only other option.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Eesh. Tricky conversion. Tuipulotu reminding the ref about the offsides and tapping from centre-field may have been a better play...

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Far out, no need to push for so much territory with that penalty. ~30m out is still within goal-kicking range.