• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Brumbies Rnd12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Any predictions?

I'd love the Brums to turn up and blow the saders away but it will be tough.

If the cru continue their poor kicking though they're going to struggle because the Brums will not be afraid to spoil.

I suppose it may come down to whether the Brums can be competitive for the full 80. But Murphy should make the front row les of an issue at least.

Brumbies by 5.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I bloody hope the Brumbies win. If they lose, it throws the Aussie Conference wide open. But on the other hand, another win would put another nail in the coffin of 3 or even 4 NZ teams in the finals. If all three wildcard finals spots are taken by Kiwis I will be filthy for weeks.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bullshit Fardy had that kiwi commentary a joke .. Except they reply it fardy on his feet pulling the ball.. Then they saw oh wasn't that

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Crusaders looking better than brums and getting the 50/50 ref calls. The last one was surely holding on to the ball

M

Moono75

I bloody hope the Brumbies win. If they lose, it throws the Aussie Conference wide open. But on the other hand, another win would put another nail in the coffin of 3 or even 4 NZ teams in the finals. If all three wildcard finals spots are taken by Kiwis I will be filthy for weeks.

Brumbies lose it opens the door for the Force.....that's a good thing in my opinion. Brumbies have some work do do though at the half.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Crusaders show the benefit of holding on to possession.
Lol are you saying the Brumbies kicking too much.. I think losing the gain line and the breakdown are forcing the Brumbies to kick out of trouble... No point holding the ball if your on your 22 going no where. Specially if your lineouts putting them under pressure..

But hey the smart ways to run it no matter what..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.