• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds: International Star Wars Day 4:35pm NZST

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looks like there wasn't much belief in the Reds out there in the wider super rugby fanbase - that win puts me back in the lead for super rugby tipping

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Time to settle in and watch the Force roll the Chiefs and help the Reds begin to sneak into the top 4…

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
All guts from the Reds.

Slowkick Havili not the Messiah, he's a very naughty little boy. I think once his playing days are done the enduring memory of him will be getting hundreds of exit kicks charged down.

The thread awaits @zer0 and his sumptuous and customary weekly laughing mobsters GIF.....

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Looks like there wasn't much belief in the Reds out there in the wider super rugby fanbase - that win puts me back in the lead for super rugby tipping

Thought you'd be relishing CruSadists limping into the playoffs in seventh. "Payback for last year's epic SF capitulation".

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"Don't worry, they'll come right once Newell and Bower come back"
Still not right.

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Blackadder comes back"
Still not right.
And Blackadder is never actually "back".

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Halfpenny and Havili come back"
Still not right.

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Scrote Barrett comes back"
Still not right.

picard-giddy.gif

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
"Don't worry, they'll come right once Newell and Bower come back"
Still not right.

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Blackadder comes back"
Still not right.
And Blackadder is never actually "back".

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Halfpenny and Havili come back"
Still not right.

"Don't worry, they'll come right once Scrote Barrett comes back"
Still not right.

picard-giddy.gif
*Live images just in*
Rob Penney dialling a number for one D. Carter he found scribbled on the back of a cubicle door in the change rooms. Unclear whether a promise of good times was also attached. More to cum.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Third & final post itr: ref at Singapore SVNS literally just asked his TMO "try or no try?". No "onfield decision is [x]" bullshit just "what's the right call here?". One look only, too, so no time wasted.
Why can't they just copy the Bunker? NRL get it right - even if they arent always literally 'right' its fast and makes sense.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thought you'd be relishing CruSadists limping into the playoffs in seventh. "Payback for last year's epic SF capitulation".
I'm not sure what you mean by "last year's epic SF capitulation", my boys went out fighting to the end against the chiefs in the quarters.

Either way I can't say I've spent too much time thinking about the crusaders this year beyond a good laugh at their expense. Right now I'm thinking more about the $5000 prize money riding on that tipping comp then anything else.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'm not sure what you mean by "last year's epic SF capitulation", my boys went out fighting to the end against the chiefs in the quarters.

Either way I can't say I've spent too much time thinking about the crusaders this year beyond a good laugh at their expense. Right now I'm thinking more about the $5000 prize money riding on that tipping comp then anything else.
5k good lord. What is this tipping comp?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

D'oh! Replied to your post instead of @zer0's. Good luck with the tipping.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
watching the replay. I know its a Kiwi commentary but jesus - talk about one sided. Suck shit. I love when Aus teams beat the Crusaders - Gods gift to global rugby it would appear.