• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds: International Star Wars Day 4:35pm NZST

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I’m watching on 10 minute delay so forgive me but fuck me Nesbitt is a shit commentator. Getting heaps of players wrong, including Zane who’s so recognisable and a capped wallaby you fuckwit. Also he says he can’t work out why on earth the reds turned down 3 to kick for the touch line, maybe it’s because Havili has a worse clearing kick than my blind chihuahua? You numpty.

edit: couldn’t even recognise Zane when he effected the turnover on his own try line. Do some research, there’s only 12 teams.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I’m watching on 10 minute delay so forgive me but fuck me Nesbitt is a shit commentator. Getting heaps of players wrong, including Zane who’s so recognisable and a capped wallaby you fuckwit. Also he says he can’t work out why on earth the reds turned down 3 to kick for the touch line, maybe it’s because Havili has a worse clearing kick than my blind chihuahua? You numpty.
They’re dire

Top Bottom