• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds Super Rugby R6 2020 Friday 4:05PM (Q)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
The good was superb and the bad was diabolical. Equal parts proud and disappointed after that one.

We're not a complete team, but Rennie should be bloody excited by some of the pieces on offer

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Man, you have to wonder how much money is going to Dave Alred because its starting look like its not working. 4 tries to 3 and losing is not a good look.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
So does Alfred get paid for conversion or attempts? Absolutely diabolical both from place and in hand.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Only caught some of the game, (damn the early starts) but there were some nice sequences. From what the commentators mentioned the Reds left a lot our there with their kicks and LO? There was a lot to like in what I saw. Looking forward to watching the whole game.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
great game by the Reds. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) immense, Tupou came to the fore after 1/2 time and McReight dynamic when he came on. Paisami on one leg very good again, and as i said on the Reds 2020 thread, Wilson is Mark Loane reincarnate.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Really liked that LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) was running with his head down in the tight and more upright and using his pace when he made a break. If he can keep that going he’ll be a perfect power lock for the Wallabies.

Probably the form lock of the Australian Teams, LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) really shouldnt be picked at 6, his a lock and a bloody good one.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Probably the form lock of the Australian Teams, LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) really shouldnt be picked at 6, his a lock and a bloody good one.

I think after this game it's pretty clear we need to be going Rodda and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) at 4 and 5 with Blyth the preferred bench option. Hockings did some good things off the restart but the line outs have been at their worst the last two weeks with him on the field. Not sure why, he's been much better at it in the past.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuuuuuck me sideways - I’m simultaneously so proud of the Reds and so angry at them. Some really, really talented players and great heads up play but FUUUUCK their decisions at times. Could’ve and should’ve won that game. We played great but the Crusaders were fucking shite and you don’t get that often. So many times should’ve gone for the posts but with Jock’s dreadful kicking I almost understand their brain dead choices.

Fuck being a reds fan, this is the most fun self inflicted pain since S&M was invented.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Also Foxsports can fuck off with their coverage, don’t care how low quality Optus will be, fox are dogs. I pay for a service I don’t get ads during play, simple you twats.

Reactions: Tex

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Also Foxsports can fuck off with their coverage, don’t care how low quality Optus will be, fox are dogs. I pay for a service I don’t get ads during play, simple you twats.

(Puts on tinfoil hat) Are they maybe demonstrating how much they value the Super Rugby broadcast rights they currently hold? And more to the point how much they'll be offering to retain them? (removes tinfoil hat).

Status
Not open for further replies.