• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CruSadists v Reds 27/05/22 at A.R.S.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Anyone with any advancement on an assessment of the Reds as unconvincing? It's the best I've got.
Clearly playing a rope-a-dope strategy, the Crusaders having been allowed to run so many more metres will be tired in the second half and unable to stop the aforementioned hattrick from Harry Wilson.

Either that or they are limping to the end of a long season with a squad hobbled by injuries for 90% of it. I guess we'll know more in 40 minutes

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Clearly playing a rope-a-dope strategy, the Crusaders having been allowed to run so many more metres will be tired in the second half and unable to stop the aforementioned hattrick from Harry Wilson.

Either that or they are limping to the end of a long season with a squad hobbled by injuries for 90% of it. I guess we'll know more in 40 minutes

Well, this dope feels roped. Does that work?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds attack coach needs to move on. Reds have 4 of the best attacking threats in Australia and they look impotent.

It's not just attack DCT. Set piece, contact in the ruck, D. Position of players at any time. Kicking and exit.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Jim Mackay, yes this is out of context but "we're staying in the fight and we're proud". Wish I could share it.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Reds attack coach needs to move on. Reds have 4 of the best attacking threats in Australia and they look impotent.
Yet they've been surgical at times this year. Even against the blues the were lethal in the red zone. The reality is there has been terrible luck with injuries exposing some of the issues with squad management, in particular the fact that we never quite compensated for the loss of Rodda. Hockings and Lucas all at once. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with what we've seen and I want to see better next year, I just don't think it's anywhere near that simple.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Crazy how easy the Crusaders turn what should have been conceding a try to a goal line drop-out up the other end.

Reds have literally no chance.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
that was tapped back into the 22... surely. Am i going mad?

When you have to ask that question...

...the answer is probably "yes, dear, it was defiantly tapped back into the 22. Now if you'll excuse me I need to make a Very Important Telephone Call."

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I'm largely pro goal line drop out, but I would like to see a grounding in goal from a kick outside the 22 be a 22 drop out rather than a goal line. Seems to be too much pay off from kicks dribbling into the in goal without much if a chase behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.