• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Slipper
Fainga'a
Kepu
Carter
Simmons
Jones
Hooper
McCalman
Phipps
Cooper
Speight
To'omua
TK (or AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper))
Tomane
Folau

Hanson, Alexander, Faulkner, Horwill, Hodgson, Genia, Foley, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) (or Horne)

Wilson

David Codey (61)
godwin on the bench.
Will be interesting to see if he and English get some time. There's a bit more room for it with TK likely injured but I can't really see there being room for both. Pity there's not enough time to call anyone up from aus, it'd be a good chance to see how kerevi steps up to test rugby, if TK is injured for the world cup next year Kerevi looks to be the only like for like replacement at 13 that we've got.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
The Wobs needs a win. 3 losses in a row going into a world cup year with 4 tough, easily losable games before the big dance - all sorts of morale sapping things will start being written and said about the team if it's another loss.

I think we'll see TGC pick what he thinks is the best available side. No room for experimentation under these circumstanses

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
My team for next week would be :

Slipper, Fainga'a, Kepu, Carter, Simmons, Jones, Hooper, McCalman, Phipps, Cooper, Tomane, To'omua, Godwin, Speight, Folau.

Bench would be Hanson, Faulkner, Alexander, McMahon, Schatz, White, Lealiifano, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

Slipper, Fainga'a, Kepu, Carter, Simmons, Jones, Hooper, McCalman, Phipps, Cooper, Tomane, To'omua, Godwin, Speight, Folau.

Bench would be Hanson, Faulkner, Alexander, McMahon, Schatz, White, Lealiifano, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).
Speight in 14 where he should be as well.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)

You'd persist with Folau? Think there going to a lot of high balls if you do

MrTabua

Larry Dwyer (12)
The Wobs needs a win. 3 losses in a row going into a world cup year with 4 tough, easily losable games before the big dance - all sorts of morale sapping things will start being written and said about the team if it's another loss.

I think we'll see TGC pick what he thinks is the best available side. No room for experimentation under these circumstanses

Going to be a very bad Christmas for whichever side loses.

Enormous pressure on England too.

troxler

Sydney Middleton (9)
This is the most important game to win looking towards the RWC. If the Wallabies can turn out a good performance vs the Poms and take the win, then we have the edge over both of the threats in our Pool..

Status
Not open for further replies.