• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sam Carter pinged by Sir for incorrect entry to the ruck. Ford to kick for goal 46 metres out.

40 minutes gone.

Goes Left. 13 - 3 against the Good Guys at Oranges.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Looking forward to Skelton hitting it up from within our 22 in the second half.

Also looking forward to him scrummaging in the front row with Alexander when we inevitably drop the ball due to fatigue, induced by the running of the ball from out of our half.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
This must be the last opportunity Twelvetrees will get surely? Totally out of his depth that half by the looks of it

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
1/2 time, wallabies have nothing at all.. And there is no signs of any positives in any aspect of the game.

They really need the lucky passes to stick then good things happen. #goodoldspiceheadandshouldersnickcummins

rigs23

Allen Oxlade (6)
All folau cares about is his parramatta contract. Our supposed halves couldn't hold onto the ball if it was glued on. I am going to bed. Dint think it was possible to be so useless.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
i think all of the forwards have been pretty good other than a few handling errors from kepu, I dont know why they are receiving the ball so deep though, it pisses me off that our forwards can run so many metres , gain a couple more in the contact and still not get over the advantage line.

Status
Not open for further replies.