• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England vs Argentina - Live chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan

Darby Loudon (17)
To be fair, they'll never win the RWC playing like that, thank fuck. Dirtiest team around, I hope Lawes gets sent packing the fuck back home.

B

BRIX

Settle down boys, that win probably means we'll meet them in the quarters. Play like that we'll send them back to Heathrow International Airport in slings and diapers quick snap

C

chief

What ticks me off is the team that decided to play negative rugby ie slowing down ball not allowing any attack won today. Argentina deserved to win, and they didn't. That's what had me so pissed off. Granted Argentina didn't take advantage of all those kicks.

And the Argentine 15. Ball hog, terrible kicker are just some words you would describe him as. He single handedly and the captain (whoever replaced Contemponi) ensured that Argentina lost today.

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
What ticks me off is the team that decided to play negative rugby ie slowing down ball not allowing any attack won today. Argentina deserved to win, and they didn't. That's what had me so pissed off. Granted Argentina didn't take advantage of all those kicks.

And the Argentine 15. Ball hog, terrible kicker are just some words you would describe him as. He single handedly and the captain (whoever replaced Contemponi) ensured that Argentina lost today.

Yep, tactically they were poor.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Someone needs to teach the England coaching staff some basic math. When a defence is drifting... DON'T SPREAD IT WIDE EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Argentina were the smarter team, but their attack was still pretty bad as well. They severely lacked support whenever they made a break. You can't score individual tries at this level.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I wish somebody would just drop Steve Thompson on his arese. I can't stand the prick.

Laws has a cas to answer for the sliding knee. I don't think there was anything in the tackle though. He was well and truly commited in freal time.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
I actually enjoyed the game as a neutral, good tight game and overall for a a ref I do not rate reffed the game evenly in the loose.

Nice stadium, bad kickers or is the stadium just odd for kicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.