• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Evolution at Green and Gold Rugby - PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
You can change the style of the forum here.
Untitled-1.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wow, thanks mate, you are clearly a borderline technical genius. Just one other slight issue, I have made a couple of very, very, very minor alterations to the main banner, barely discernible to the naked eye, if you could just pop the revised one up there, thanks boss.

old banner:

logo1.jpg

slightly revised one:

80bb58cd-07e3-4876-a06c-e60851997845_zps85f8e163.jpg

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Anyone know why there are now Google adds at the bottom of each page on Android Tapatalk?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Cheers. Interestingly the ads have disappeared again today.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Healz

Frank Row (1)
Good afternoon,

I was not sure where to post this query but I figured I would be able to get the attention of the lads who run the show in this thread. Apologies if I've come to the wrong place.

A mate and I have kicked off a campaign to bring back Waltzing Matilda to test rugby. At the moment we've only started a facebook page ("Bledisloe 2014: Bring Back Waltzing Matilda") and, depending on how it is received over the next couple of weeks, we might actually ramp up our efforts and start tipping a bit of money into it.

We're apporaching players, teams and, most importantly, rugby communities (such as GAGR) to canvass support and, perhaps, some much needed publiciity. But I do not want to step on anyone's toes so I thought I'd ask if it was alright to for me to start a thread for our campaing?

If you'd like to discuss the issue further feel free to contact me via e-mail.

Cheers.

BeastieBoy

Herbert Moran (7)
to the convenor, these blogs are many pages and there are many repeats, but i guess you are going to get that when nothing changes. I suggest it may add a new dimension if the people responsible in the ARU were asked to formerly join the blogs that relate to their responsibility. It would be good for the contributors i.e. the ARU stakeholders to know that the ARU were at least listening. It would also be good to see there response as to why things are not being changed and for them to allow further responses. It would be a step forward in sports management for our head body to engage with those passionate and thoughtful about their game.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
to the convenor, these blogs are many pages and there are many repeats, but i guess you are going to get that when nothing changes. I suggest it may add a new dimension if the people responsible in the ARU were asked to formerly join the blogs that relate to their responsibility. It would be good for the contributors i.e. the ARU stakeholders to know that the ARU were at least listening. It would also be good to see there response as to why things are not being changed and for them to allow further responses. It would be a step forward in sports management for our head body to engage with those passionate and thoughtful about their game.
I'm going to fly to the game on the weekend on my unicorn named princess.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Bloody Kiwis putting black undies on Valiants. The last E48 repatriated from across the ditch needed an entire new paint job to get rid of that horrible black stripe.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
With the new format, why when you go on to GAGR and then on to the GAGR forums (fora?) you get two tabs when you used to get one?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ Simples:
Fora - Fora conversion to count, the ball must pass over the crossbar, between the uprights.
Fawner - Fawner cation is a technique that is used to make babies.

The former is a way to increase your score. The latter is a way to enjoy your scores.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hey guys,

Being forced to use Internet Explorer at work and since we upgraded to 11 I can no longer quote posts...........

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Hey guys,

Being forced to use Internet Explorer at work and since we upgraded to 11 I can no longer quote posts.....

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Same thing happened to me when I got a computer upgrade about a year ago. Another poster advised me to access G&GR via Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer and it worked. Give it a try and see how you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.