• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

F*CK! IF YOU LOVE THE QLD REDS POST HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
#1 Tah said:
Reds 28 - 30 Waratahs

Just sayin....

also no team has ever won the tri-nations and word cup in the same year

It is a good thing it is not a RWC year. Going back to round one you are clutching at straws.

T

TOCC

NTA said:
TOCC said:
fans of other teams probably wont understand

Yeah because we don't support rugby teams ::)

What is this self-obsession you banana benders have over yourselves? Don't you think we felt exactly the same when the Tahs started to make the finals under Link? What about the Force fans when David Hill knocked over that goal after a winless trot that is about the worst in Australian Rugby?

Get over it.

additionally, the Force lost 6 games in a row...

rewind to 2007, the Reds lost 9 games in a row...
even in 2008, the Reds lost 6 games in a row...

like i said, you couldnt understand

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
TOCC said:
NTA said:
TOCC said:

What is this self-obsession you banana benders have over yourselves? Don't you think we felt exactly the same when the Tahs started to make the finals under Link? What about the Force fans when David Hill knocked over that goal after a winless trot that is about the worst in Australian Rugby?

Get over it.

i think we understand, winning means more to QLDers as they dont have much more to live for?

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Could it be that now the Tahs have had the bye, their season has been put back into perspective?

T

TOCC

waratahjesus said:
TOCC said:
NTA said:
TOCC said:

Get over it.

i think we understand, winning means more to QLDers as they dont have much more to live for?

Us 'nothing to live for' QLD fans only talk to other fans who have teams in the top4

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
TOCC said:
waratahjesus said:
TOCC said:
NTA said:
TOCC said:

Get over it.

Us 'nothing to live for' QLD fans only talk to other fans who have teams in the top4
:thumb

pure gold TOCC

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Reds 28 - 30 Waratahs

Just sayin....

also no team has ever won the tri-nations and word cup in the same year

That is a big part of the reason Reds fans are so happy. We played so well in that first game to be just pipped at the end, and most thought 'here we go again' for a shit season. They turned it around and have now beaten 2 of the current top 3, with the other coming up this friday. Tahs have also played those two teams.

Anyway, in saying that some Reds fans on here need to take it down a notch. No need to deride other Aussie teams, we should all be supporting them in their own endeavours (unless of course it affects our own team).

Although I really am struggling to think positive thoughts about the Brumbies at the moment. They took time out of my life that I will never get back.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Okay back to business, no more outrageous statements. Please forgive me rugby fans haha

Yes, the Brumbies are a worry...well...they are coming 6th I believe, which isn't bad. But the rugby they are playing is lacking confidence and trys are scarce. They have some very hard games coming up, and if they aren't going to win them, at least I want to see something that resembles attacking rugby.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Scotty said:

Anyway, in saying that some Reds fans on here need to take it down a notch. No need to deride other Aussie teams, we should all be supporting them in their own endeavours (unless of course it affects our own team).
Amen to that!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The Stormers will be tougher to beat. After that we have to face a team at a place where I can't recall us winning. It is time to move forward and focus on the task at hand.

From the eyes of a Reds fan in the interests of the Reds cause, would you like to see the Brumbies win or the Tahs win next week?

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Brumbies of course... no brainer.

Just no need for some of the unneccesary chat being thrown around on this thread.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
spectator said:

Irrational. You are in fourth spot. What you need is contenders eliminated. A Brumbies win would leave both Tahs and Brumbies alive. Brumbies could then catch you with a win.

Best result for Qland = draw with no bonus points.

Best result for Australian rugby = draw with bonus points for both.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Biffo said:
spectator said:

What you need is contenders eliminated.
Don't disagree.

I don't consider the Brumbies to be candidates, especially after the tripe they served up on Friday. Do I want them to win this weekend? Hell yeah..do I think they will, not a chance.

The Tah's are the OZ side most likely to make the four ahead of the Reds, so yes...I would like to see them lose this local derby.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I'd sort of like to see the Tahs win. The Brumbies are then gone, and they should do the right thing and tank the game vs the Reds!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Scotty said:
I'd sort of like to see the Tahs win. The Brumbies are then gone, and they should do the South African thing and tank the game vs the Reds!

fixed.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Noddy said:
Scotty said:
I'd sort of like to see the Tahs win. The Brumbies are then gone, and they should do the South African thing and tank the game vs the Reds!

fixed.

Don't forget that there have been many strange and shall we say "fortuitous" results in UnZid v UnZid games towards the end of S10/12/14 over the years.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
From the eyes of a Reds fan in the interests of the Reds cause, would you like to see the Brumbies win or the Tahs win next week?

The Tahs for me because they are the better side & have played the better rugby this season.

Plus I would love to see a Tahs v Reds semi final.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
disco said:

The Tahs for me because they are the better side & have played the better rugby this season.

Plus I would love to see a Tahs v Reds semi final in Sydney.

Fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.