• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Anyone care to post a team? I'm still waiting for a few team lists to come out. Right now I have

Folau, Mapoe, ??????, ????????
SBW, Kerevi, ??????
Foley,???????,
White, Drummond
McAlman, Whitely, ??????, ??????
Neville, ???????, ??????
Coles, ???????
Slipper, ?????,?????????

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is my lineup thus far:
B Franks, T Nyakane
Ntubeni
Tuipulotu, Bird
Whiteley, Hardie, Cook
Burgess
Foley
Venter, Kerevi
Folau, DHP, Mapoe

I don't expect it to remain the same (especially with my hookers, backrowers and outside backs).
Really waiting on the lineups before picking my subs

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I have so overcommitted to fantasy rugby and tipping contests this year. I don't think I physically have time to enter them all. Doesn't help when the work computer blocks those sites! How am I meant to spend my Friday mornings now?

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thoughts on Woodward for an outside back spot in the fox supercoach comp?

Had a very good 2014 in terms of ppg but he took the majority of the kicks for goal. I imagine Barrett will kick (unless someone has heard/read different) so it is hard to quantify how much it will effect his scoring.

He's still likely to score highly in the Canes because of their noted attacking quality. Quite a conundrum.

Also, are people going to recruit Mikey Harris or not? Not sure whether he will kick for goals either

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Round 1 Lineup.jpg

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fardy offers good value as a lock in the fantasy comp as he's playing in the back row this week

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Okay so now we have ended up with 3 Green and Gold Fantasy Groups (NOT leagues - thanks FOX )

GGAR - Defunct, get out of that one (my illiteracy)
GAGR - 866639, I would also suggest getting out of this one and joining.....

Green & Gold Rugby - 573071, This one has the most members so far....

http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au/group?cic=573071

I think the confusions were coming from the creation of Leagues (limited to 14 players) and the Groups (unlimited). Anyway get on it, and save room in your team for Nadolo :)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Okay so now we have ended up with 3 Green and Gold Fantasy Groups (NOT leagues - thanks FOX )

GGAR - Defunct, get out of that one (my illiteracy)
GAGR - 866639, I would also suggest getting out of this one and joining...

Green & Gold Rugby - 573071, This one has the most members so far..

I think the confusions were coming from the creation of Leagues (limited to 14 players) and the Groups (unlimited). Anyway get on it, and save room in your team for Nadolo :)

Far out, they make this thing pretty f**king confusing..I get the difference between a league and a group now (league is head to head). I can find how to join a league but nowhere will it let me join a group!!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Far out, they make this thing pretty f**king confusing..I get the difference between a league and a group now (league is head to head). I can find how to join a league but nowhere will it let me join a group!!

Yeah only way I can work out how to join a group is when Namtrak puts up the link... I don't know where to put in the code he provided us.

Status
Not open for further replies.