• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Far out, they make this thing pretty f**king confusing..I get the difference between a league and a group now (league is head to head). I can find how to join a league but nowhere will it let me join a group!!

OK I don't know if it was just me but I spent ages navigating around the site to join the group to no avail. Eventually I manipulated an earlier link to a different group and bustled my way in. The link I created is

http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au/group?cic=573071

which will take you through to namtrak's group..:cool:

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
OK I don't know if it was just me but I spent ages navigating around the site to join the group to no avail. Eventually I manipulated an earlier link to a different group and bustled my way in. The link I created is

http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au/group?cic=573071

which will take you through to namtrak's group..:cool:

Thanks for that KOB, been exhausting trying to work this out - hopefully next year Fox don't arse it up, with too many changes

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I'll just go back and edit some of my posts to point people in the right direction.

Soooo..... I have changed the posts in this thread to point to the Green and Gold Rugby Group http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au/group?cic=573071
however there is no option to broadcast a message to those that have already joined the GAGR Group (which is now superseded). Hopefully they pick up the message somewhere along the line

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I've got a bone to pick with Fantasy Rugby draft thingy. I've got Pocock in my team, who was named MOTM last night, yet he still ends up on negative points? Surely their scoring system is out of wack.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Couldn't seem to join the Fox Sports Group so not sure whether these scores are good or not.

Karmichael Hunt -1 (will guess that is a bad score)
Samu Kerevi 26
Nic White 23
Warren Whitely 76 (38x2 captain)
Scott Fardy 28
Ben Franks 18

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I think Hunt will get pumped by a lot of Fantasy teams - even with a team moving backwards, he still did little to impress. Kerevi was impressive though

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Scored 414 in fox fantasy, not sure what I am overall because the interface is a bit over the place.

My gambles - starting Damien McKenzie, Scarra Ntubeni over Adriaan Strauss, Robinson over Cowan, Whiteley at captain paying off.

Starting Arno Botha over Michael Rhodes, Kaino, and perhaps Matfield did not pay off however.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
I swear I moved the players around like I wanted to before the round started, but somehow it didn't stick and I ended up with SBW, James Lowe and Chris Alcock on the bench. A lot of points going begging there!

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I swear I moved the players around like I wanted to before the round started, but somehow it didn't stick and I ended up with SBW, James Lowe and Chris Alcock on the bench. A lot of points going begging there!

That used to happen to me quite a bit with the old format in previous years.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Scored 414 in fox fantasy, not sure what I am overall because the interface is a bit over the place.

My gambles - starting Damien McKenzie, Scarra Ntubeni over Adriaan Strauss, Robinson over Cowan, Whiteley at captain paying off.

Starting Arno Botha over Michael Rhodes, Kaino, and perhaps Matfield did not pay off however.

I haven't seen his points yet but from watching the game McKenzie is a masterstroke.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Asked Foxsports if Groups could be amalgamated - no go sadly.

"Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately it's not possible to combine Groups, if you've provided your Group invitees with the correct link to join the Group that you want everyone to join, they'll be able to join it at any stage of the competition.

Kind regards,

FOX SPORTS Rugby SuperCoach Support"

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I haven't seen his points yet but from watching the game McKenzie is a masterstroke.
I guess watching the under 20s and the ITM Cup comes in handy. If only I had enough time to watch the Currie Cup to get the lowdown on Saffer players.

With Cruden coming back, I don't expect McKenzie to get much game time anyway

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I guess watching the under 20s and the ITM Cup comes in handy. If only I had enough time to watch the Currie Cup to get the lowdown on Saffer players.

With Cruden coming back, I don't expect McKenzie to get much game time anyway

Maybe, but Cruden had better start well when he returns. McKenzie made west look like a 3rd grader and looks to have the potential for blackness, despite the logjam ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.