• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Yeah a bit of chatter would be good.

Too hard to pick the primary Tahs kicker. Too many factors- I'd guess Jono Lance as McKibbin will probably be benched for Phipps and I think Lance is better than Beale.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yeah a bit of chatter would be good.

Too hard to pick the primary Tahs kicker. Too many factors- I'd guess Jono Lance as McKibbin will probably be benched for Phipps and I think Lance is better than Beale.

Oh Shit.. thanks for the heads up.

Was about to take McKibbin BUT forgot about Phipps.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Is there a way of seeing which players have been selected? aside from them being missing from the list

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Draft already bugged for me. Picked Ben Smith, timed out, got Folau instead. Not that bad, but I wanted Ben Smith damn it! :p

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
Whoever picked Tom Marshall, just reminding you that he's injured for a while (as far as I recall).

The disadvantage of autopilot aka auto draft.

the software seems pretty basic. I didn't see anywhere you could do pre-draft rankings in case you couldn't show up.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm an idiot- picked two Rebels locks and didn't consider that when the Rebels have a bye they are both out.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Anyone actually notice none of the Rebels have no one listed as Fly Halves, a couple of good bargains for peoples benches in the front row to. Always good to know your bench gets a game in case of late withdrawals.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
And there we go, first draft done.. Pretty chaotic, not much time to ponder and look up statistics. Based on points last year, I have one bench player for the LF, none for the other forwards and the rest for the backs.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I went with a bench player for every position but lock, I have a couple who weren't picked that I can just swap out for if I need to.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
Anyone actually notice none of the Rebels have no one listed as Fly Halves, a couple of good bargains for peoples benches in the front row to. Always good to know your bench gets a game in case of late withdrawals.

Yeah it's a interesting concept.. I was too busy stocking up on outside backs & midfielders because i believe that's where the point upside is.. I thought i could round out a pretty good front row at the end only to find out it's the 3 positions combined.

Happy i got the reds front row though. Fingas & Hanson selection headache means i'll get the points of whoever starts so i'm happy about that.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
i think RugbyReg got the steal of the draft.

Christian Liliafano in like the 12th round (once he logged into the software) not only is he a pretty handy midfielder.. he is a goal kicker too.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Did Benji Marshall ever take penalties/conversions in league? I noticed he was taking place kicks in the trial game, but not any at goal

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Just starting to research my Fantasy Rugby for the year.

I think this year will be the year of the returning player - some of those guys that have been out for a year or so and are returning at a better price. Matfield anyone?

Who are your smokies? I haven't got any yet - reading reading reading

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
i think RugbyReg got the steal of the draft.

Christian Liliafano in like the 12th round (once he logged into the software) not only is he a pretty handy midfielder.. he is a goal kicker too.

Too bad he's out until mid-March, but a good pick none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom