• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Yeah I dont have a lot of hope we're going to get reinstated. But am happy and vindictive enough to see the Earth nice and scorched in our wake. ESPECIALLY considering that the spirit are part of the same alliance agreement & licence as well. Which makes this decision go to just another level of stupidity.

That is exactly how I would be if our positions were reversed. Light 'em up, and good luck.

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
That is exactly how I would be if our positions were reversed. Light 'em up, and good luck.
Cheers - and rest assured that's the G rated version of my thoughts. Have one that's not appropriate for a public forum as this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The benefit of it going to court is that a lot of information will be made public. Particularly I hope around the processes the ARU went down to assess which franchise to remove.

Unless it is supressed as being sensitive commercial details.

M

Moono75

Change.org Save the Force petition just went over 10,000 signatories.

The weight of public opinion should be viewed as a stain on the dealings of the ARU and I hope it weighs heavily on the board members conscience.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Change.org Save the Force petition just went over 10,000 signatories.

The weight of public opinion should be viewed as a stain on the dealings of the ARU and I hope it weighs heavily on the board members conscience.

Personally I thought there would be much greater numbers (than 10,000).

Whilst I support those 10,000 I reckon it's pretty pisspoor from rugby supporters (and others) in the West including about 100,000 South African immigrants. Sort of puts it in perspective what teams these Saffas actually support or more importantly, what team they don't support (in droves).

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

Whilst I support those 10,000 I reckon it's pretty pisspoor from rugby supporters (and others) in the West including about 100,000 South African immigrants. Sort of puts it in perspective what teams these Saffas actually support or more importantly, what team they don't support (in droves).

Probably more just reflects how apathetic and disinterested people are in rugby at the moment....

B

BLR

Was only started late last night I think, chill out dude.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Pek was keen to stand behind twiggy on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, I'll take Keps & Pek, they'll be up for it, not sure how Keps is going to get out of Wallaby camp, but it is Wednesday/their usual day off :)

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
The petition is getting more traction tonight --- maybe the East Coast is just as disappointed with the ARU's move as the West Coast are
Based on my circle of friends, they are thoroughly disillusioned with the ARU and pissed at this decision.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Yeah I dont have a lot of hope we're going to get reinstated. But am happy and vindictive enough to see the Earth nice and scorched in our wake.

I'll take it further than Daz and reiterate that this has always been, and still is my point of view.

The ARU treatment of both our teams this year has proved them to be a failed enterprise. Burn it to the ground mate.

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
I'll take it further than Daz and reiterate that this has always been, and still is my point of view.

The ARU treatment of both our teams this year has proved them to be a failed enterprise. Burn it to the ground mate.

Personally I think the board should have spilt when they voted to reduce a team as it was in direct opposition to one of the core aspects and mandates the ARU have to "grow the game"
they have fucking destroyed it the game in Australia, and dont seem to have an indication as to the breadth of hate for them at the moment. Not just from Force fans.

They're further away than voyager they're that out of touch with what is happening.

Stooke is the only one who should be able to look at himself in the mirror. I hope he is compelled to testify if we get to a stage 2 appeal so he can fuck every one of them over.

Alternatively i had a perverse giggle when i wondered what would happen if a document signed by JON comes up, just so he can f**k the ARU over again - but in a positive way for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.