• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force 2023

Tazzmania

Charlie Fox (21)
Looks like Jono will be on the commentary team for Stan for all matches in Perth

Screenshot 2023-02-22 155546.png

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
A team can bring in another player as Injury replacement if there are two players injured in the squad in the same position.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
A team can bring in another player as Injury replacement if there are two players injured in the squad in the same position.

Out of interest, Adam, in that case does the club get an exemption to the salary cap or do they still have to squeeze in under it?

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Out of interest, Adam, in that case does the club get an exemption to the salary cap or do they still have to squeeze in under it?
As I understand it there are provisions for player payments under injury cover but they are extremely limited.

Reactions: dru

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't know why I've just discovered this now but the Force are playing the Highlanders twice.

I thought the only teams you could play twice are from your own conference? Drua and Pasifika are playing each other twice too.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
WF first game caps earned by 10 players in the opening game against the Rebels.
2 Fortecue Academy graduates in Siosifa Amone (Associates) and George Poolman (Syd Uni).

Attachments

• Debs against Rebels_Rnd 1 2023.jpg
    Debs against Rebels_Rnd 1 2023.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 78