• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Brumbies 25 March 2022 @ HBF Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How's that a high tackle. Murhead come in at his nuts ? What's he suppose to do. Head clash with the guy ? If Murhead doenst stand up in that tackle it wouldn't have been called.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Tom Banks was very stiff, Jack Grant did the same thing last week wasn’t even a penalty for his shot on Vaihu

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies have been leaving their feet at the breakdown all night. All night. And he calls it then. What a joke.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I can't beleive the force almost won that game. A shocker of a second half from the touchies and Gardner. So inconsistent.
Brumbies off their feet multiple times at the breakdown.
Brumbies laying all over the ball at times,
Hands in the ruck
The force put one foot wrong and get called instantly.

Last edited:

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Wasted opportunity to claw up the ladder. Better performance but too many missed tackles. Can't lose home games if you want to make the finals. Some bad penalties agai St the Force.when on attack.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wasted opportunity to claw up the ladder. Better performance but too many missed tackles. Can't lose home games if you want to make the finals. Some bad penalties agai St the Force.when on attack.
It's a tough one. I don't want to whinge about the ref but towards the end the penalties he awarded against the force where the same penalties they he let the Brumbies get away with multiple times.

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
Mataele looks like he’s spent the week in handling practice as I don’t think he dropped one at all tonight.
Hoping Pulu, Stander and Rodda all pull up ok and don’t miss any games

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
It's a tough one. I don't want to whinge about the ref but towards the end the penalties he awarded against the force where the same penalties they he let the Brumbies get away with multiple times.
They need to crack on. We have the NZ teams coming up soon. Keep grinding, get better. Bonus points helping us with ladder position.

Status
Not open for further replies.