• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Hurricanes 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Stannard "has the ball on a string" (commentators words). And Swanepoel is passing and kicking very well. Ripia should be worried.

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
Whose this Swanopoel bloke. The name rings a bell and he is playing well. Definitely thought the force where in trouble without JOC (James O'Connor), ripia, fairbanks and sheenan.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Mark Swanopeol -Aus schools 2007 9 played in the allconquering TSS side of 2007 along with Morahan and Slipper (and a few others). I believe got signed up by the reds out of school. Played for manly in the shute shield and shone at no10. Then got signed by the force a year ago i think.

Physical 9 with a good running game but suspect passing when I have seen him play

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Tell ya what, Stannard and Swanepoel are exicuting this game plan perfectly. It's not creative but its being done well and its not too ba to watch

M

Maroon Army

Have they both done enough to earn another crack next game?

I think so.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Piri is looking a touch overweight at the moment isn't he

Savea had big raps on him from the U20's last year and was decent in the NPC but IMHO he has been shocking in the Super comp so far.

Guy

Frank Nicholson (4)
What was Dunning doing flopping into that last ruck... thats very poor after 80 minutes of all the rest of his team working their heart out...

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Unlucky loss. Well played Force. With half their first choice backs out they can hold their heads high. Stannard and Shepherd were standouts with Stannards performance really surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.