• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Moana, Round 3 Saturday March 11

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
We had a good team when we got kicked out of the comp. That team could have been top in Aus the following year. It's so frustrating. Look at how well Hardwick is playing. So frustrating.

To me they look to lack effort at times though. And the mataele thing was really evedent. Not willing to put his body on the line for the force. I could be wrong but that's the impression.

Can't wait for pasatoa to come back. Any idea when?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Mataele gets benched soon, Pulu and Kibirige have both been better this year

Also picking Wells as captain may have been premature with the new number 8 looking the goods and Anstee going well.

Not convinced with Kuenzle at 13 but happy to give him more time and is Tiatia definitely better than Strachan was last year? I was expecting more, not missed tackles and kicks straight down the middle of the field with no one chasing

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Can't wait for pasatoa to come back. Any idea when?
I saw something earlier in the year saying he should be back around May.

I would like to see RA follow the lead of the AFL with their AFL Injury List updated every week.
A list of all injured players, what their injury is and how long they will be out shouldn't be too hard to organise.

Tazzmania

Charlie Fox (21)
Awesome. Loving Felix kalapu as well, what a great signing, such a nice guy to talk to after the games. Just not sure why coach is benching him so early
His heart and mind is in the right place, he just keeps trying and trying and very humble when you speak to him.

I believe he is being managed correctly. He is only 23 and starting to develop nicely. North Harbour in the NPC played him the same way. He has only played 20 games of rugby at a higher level of which 8 were in the USA and 9 NPC and 3 the Force,

Force obviously saw the potential as they signed him on a three year deal for a relatively unknown player.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I wouldn’t be surprised if Mataele gets benched soon, Pulu and Kibirige have both been better this year

Also picking Wells as captain may have been premature with the new number 8 looking the goods and Anstee going well.

Not convinced with Kuenzle at 13 but happy to give him more time and is Tiatia definitely better than Strachan was last year? I was expecting more, not missed tackles and kicks straight down the middle of the field with no one chasing
When mataele is on he is one of the best wingers going around but when he isn't it's not good at all. Poor defence and lack of involvement.
Kuenzle has great potential in my opinion. Wells im not impressed with tbh. Anstee is a better footy player.