• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FORCE v Rebels - Friday 8 April, HBF Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The Do It For Sambo game. Good line up for the Force, not a fan of Ralston so will need a HUUUUUGGGGE game from Mataele!

FB_IMG_1649229762894.jpg

Tazzmania

Ted Thorn (20)
Pulu still out with head Injury protocols from Bank's clash. Kahui out as close contact with Covid protocol.

Rodda and Kaitu'u only arrived back late yesterday from Wallabies camp so will be given minutes off the bench rather than starting.

McIntyre only resumed training today after being a close contact Covid, however I think it was time Reesjan was given another starting opportunity I think he is more than ready and rather now than against the Kiwi opposition later on.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Great, so I am guessing because Kaitu'u, Rodda and Pulu went to Wallabies camp they are not selected to start this week. We can't afford to drop this game.
Also not hugely excited about Lacey on the bench. Surely would have been good to test out someone new like Daniel Ala or Reece Tapine or Give Grayson Makara a proper run

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Great, so I am guessing because Kaitu'u, Rodda and Pulu went to Wallabies camp they are not selected to start this week. We can't afford to drop this game.
Also not hugely excited about Lacey on the bench. Surely would have been good to test out someone new like Daniel Ala or Reece Tapine or Give Grayson Makara a proper run
Sorry sent that before seeing Tazz's summary

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
FORCE (1-15): Harrison Lloyd, Andrew Ready, Santiago Medrano, Jeremy Thrush, Fergus Lee-Warner, Tim Anstee, Kane Koteka, Brynard Stander, Ian Prior, Reesjan Pasiota, Manasa Mataele, Bayley Kuenzle, Kyle Godwin (c), Bryon Ralston, Jake Strachan

RESERVES: Feleti Katiu’u, Bo Abra, Greg Holmes, Izack Rodda, Ollie Callan, Issak Fines-Leleiwasa, Jake McIntyre, Brad Lacey

REBELS (1-15): Matt Gibbon, Jordan Uelese, Cabous Eloff, Matt Philip, Josh Canham, Brad Wilkin, Richard Hardwick, Michael Wells (c), James Tuttle, Matt To'omua, Glen Vaihu, Ray Nu'u, Stacey Ili, Andrew Kellaway, Reece Hodge

RESERVES: James Hanson, Cameron Orr, Rhys Van Nek, Josh Hill, Sam Wallis, Joe Powell, Carter Gordon, George Worth

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
Like the look of the Force forward pack going need a big game from the whole team but I’m hopeful the force can get it done against a much improved Rebels team

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
A risky move at this point of the season. Rebels are playing Kellaway and Hodge. This might be an interesting outcome.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
and Sankey is a lock ..... so a bit concerned who will be missing from the bench
I think it starts with R.......as in aaaaaarrrrhhh f@rk it. Team list shows Rodda missing off the bench. Will need big effort from Thrushy playing big minutes.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
Where are you seeing this updated team list Equalizer? Can you post it please?

If Rodda is out, that is definitely a big loss for the Force.
Interesting that Sankey has leapfrogged Macauley and Pugh. Looking forward to seeing Tapine given some minutes.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Where are you seeing this updated team list Equalizer? Can you post it please?

If Rodda is out, that is definitely a big loss for the Force.
Interesting that Sankey has leapfrogged Macauley and Pugh. Looking forward to seeing Tapine given some minutes.
I got the Force social media updates about the changes and it updated in my Union Live app.

Screenshot_20220408-154543_Union Live.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-154553_Union Live.jpg

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hoping this could be a good game with much improved rebels perforrmance against the drua. Hard to predict this one.

Scooter

Colin Windon (37)
Great try by Rebels. Good set piece. Then To'omua running a nice angle to set up Uelese.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Rebels continuing from last week…can’t believe how suddenly Tuttle looks ok - big turnaround for him since last week

Status
Not open for further replies.