• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Tahs, round 9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Do all you guys in the Underdog Club meet in a clandestine shipping container in Perth each Tuesday night, avert eyes in a proscribed fashion then proceed to convince each other you're worse than the next guy?

Hey I still insist on playing the same 4 songs in the car before heading to the pub pre game, same outfit to the game. Its worked so far and I ain't changing. Ride the wave. Its been a long time between drinks for Force supporters.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
Hey I still insist on playing the same 4 songs in the car before heading to the pub pre game, same outfit to the game. Its worked so far and I ain't changing. Ride the wave. Its been a long time between drinks for Force supporters.

Does the outfit include unwashed force gear and undies?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Wow. Something definitely seems off about this. Has the ARU ever ruled out a player before? And was the doctor on the ground in Perth? Sure smells odd to me.

Guess the last thing we want is his injury getting worse.
Fucking Link has taken the 2.75 on the Force!
Contestable kicks targeted at KB (Kurtley Beale),Crawford or VV seems like a no brainier.
They should be favourites now.
That doesn't make them win though.
A win against a bit of adversity,can set us up for the year.
Go the Tahs!

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
uploadfromtaptalk1397222127121.jpg
the plot thickens

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just playing devil's advocate, what are the ARU going to do? There's no way they would suspend or fine him.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's pretty interesting I mean I don't think this current Waratahs management are adversely risking their players just to get them out there. Look how often Cliffy is rested when not 100%. The Waratahs and Folau think he's good to go - what gives.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Pretty sure they'd fine him. Precedent has been set by others (QC (Quade Cooper), JOC (James O'Connor), KB (Kurtley Beale), DI, CV).

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Haha I like it, Pulver has fixed the ARU's financial woes by putting what's left on the Force.
Actually,I hope not,it would mean there is fuck all left.
If you have any experience with online bookies,you would know they wouldn't bet their mother was a girl,and won't let you on for much at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.