• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Tahs, round 9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Um, the intercept. If that pass doesn't get intercepted, it's try to the Waratahs. Instead 7 at the other end. I wasn't complaining about it (you'd know about that) just making an observation - the Tahs had enough attack etc to be well up, but they're not. Largely due to Force competing hard at breakdown and rushing them somewhat. Do you actually even watch games or just howl at the moon?
Shoulda coulda woulda.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh FFS, I didn't say the Force didn't deserve it, but the Tahs have had far more ball, field position, opportunities and the Force got an intercept. Most intelligent people watching the game might have noticed these things. Good play to them to be leading.
Are you 7 years old?
Don't start throwing insults around. No need for that mate. U said they should be 12 up. I disagree

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Force deserve to be at at half time. We left - try out there as well d you remember and the defence has been so good it forces points down the other end. Well played force

Saying tahs should be up implies they deserve to be

This is a tough close game. If the Tahs maintain their robust attack they must turn the half breaks into tries soon. But I'm not sure if they can maintain this level of intensity for another 40.

Not impressed with lance at 15, he's been caught in possession a couple of times. The ball needs to go to Crawford or Horne because the Force wingers are taking the second last man.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Getting a bit heated. Why don't we all just back off and watch the game (for those who can) and save the Full Retard treatment for the ref afterwards, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.