• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Tahs, round 9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
WTF was McKibbon doing running away from the scrum base with the ball coming out?? Amateur hour.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
You serious? I thought this was big boy rugby.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It is however remember Pom hooker Dylan Hartley sat out 6 weeks for calling the ref an effin cheat. They may take a dim view is all I am saying.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well, more McKibbin is dumb than tighthead. But still think Ryan should've been penalised for standing up, he done it every time the pressure comes on in this game.

Great atmosphere from the crowd, all 14,281 worth.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
What's Cheika going to whinge about this week?

Who will wear the Wallaby 11 jersey?

Death.

Taxes.

He always will find something.

Don't think it will help his team's attitude. They've had all the ball, Force have been decimated by injuries during the game, and the Tahs have gone to utter shit.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
This will sound pithy but I didn't like the look of the Tah's jersey when they ran out and they've played accordingly. That said congrats to the Force for a well deserved win.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Mile forward from beal. Doesn't matter. Turnover and now the tahs are getting busted for bad sportsmanship. Can't blame them. They have been out muscled tonight

M

Moono75

Sweeeeeeeeettttttt.......whats mine say...........duuuudddeeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.