• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Tahs, round 9 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
So you're down with punching players and swearing at refs. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 'down' with either.

Just not 'down' with endlessly whinging which you most definately are 'down' with.

:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
qapegequ.jpg
crowd giving it to kearns hahaha

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Is the badger channeling Eric Bana in chopper?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Not 'down' with either.

Just not 'down' with endlessly whinging which you most definately are 'down' with.
Whatever man. You either think it's ok to punch players and swear at refs or you're a troll. Don't get snippy at me just because I called you out on what you wrote.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Well done 5 in a row is an achievement.
Kudos to Foley,they're not playing my type of Rugby,but it's working.
Is it Reds next week?
Interesting!!!!

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Well played Force. Another win that is all heart and guts and well deserved.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Whatever man. You either think it's ok to punch players and swear at refs or you're a troll. Don't get snippy at me just because I called you out on what you wrote.

Mate I don't know if you ever played the game but I played club rugby in the 90s. If I had a dollar for every time I got belted for holding onto someone I'd be minted (I played half though). Not trolling at all just sick of all this citing bullshit. The decision is made on the field - move on, don't bleat about it.

Fowi

Chris McKivat (8)
Congrats to the Force tonight, they really deserved it tonight. Capitalised on the poor handling and discipline of the Tahs. Once Kepu went off Ryan never seemed comfortable in the scrum. Tahs will be furious with their performance tonight. I wouldn't want to be around Cheika.

Has there every been a more popular hat trick???? I couldn't help myself from smiling when he got over for his third. Love the Badge. Unfortunately it just had to come against my Tahs.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Mate I don't know if you ever played the game but I played club rugby in the 90s. If I had a dollar for every time I got belted for holding onto someone I'd be minted (I played half though). Not trolling at all just sick of all this citing bullshit. The decision is made on the field - move on, don't bleat about it.
Yep got it. It all makes sense now.

Reactions: Epi

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Force still underdogs ! You beauty!
Well they really are. Look at what McKenzie basically had to say. Currently I'm not sure anyone except badger would make the run on 15 for the Wallabies.

If Palu is injured maybe McCalman at 8. Hodgo might make the bench. But realistically it could also just be the badger in the whole 23.

They are wining purely on attitude and that can desert you as quickly as you find it. Get a bit tired, have a few tight ones go against you and your back the start. I don't think that will happen, Force to play in their first final series, but the foundation for our success could be described as slightly more shakey than other final contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.