• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

French Barbarians v Australia, Thursday 24 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Evidence?

Only because i find it entertaining:

Seriously doubt that Nick Frisby has much feel for the game.

I don't like Frisby as a long term No 9

reckon you're right Scrubber, but that doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence. IMO he is still a long way short of test quality

Nick Frisby is not showing any evidence of being up to test match standard.

in relation to both Frisby and McIntyre. Their core skills are very poor

Unfortunately, Nick Frisby is very much over=rated

If NF is in line for Wallabies' selection, we are in more trouble than we should be.

Never been impressed with Frisby from his U20s days to the present.

if Frisby is the next best 9 to Phipps next year, the Wallabies will again be in trouble. Just can't see him rising to the next level.

Don't know what all the hype is about Frisby. Thought he had a shocker.

Not knocking Frisby, though I'm not a big fan, but for the sake of Aus rugby I hope he doesn't get a lot of time next year

Frisby is not up to standard at Super level;

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
C'mon, I asked TOCC for evidence and he has provided it. I have to say that it looks rather like I have been on Frisby's case for some time, but you have to admire my consistency.

Anyway, I have vowed to myself to lay off NF for the time being.

But TOCC, if you would like to see (probably won't) an example of me being on someone's case, do a search for comments about Matt Giteau.:rolleyes: There is no Franchise bias underpinning my comments on Nick.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
C'mon, I asked TOCC for evidence and he has provided it. I have to say that it looks rather like I have been on Frisby's case for some time, but you have to admire my consistency.

Anyway, I have vowed to myself to lay off NF for the time being.

But TOCC, if you would like to see (probably won't) an example of me being on someone's case, do a search for comments about Matt Giteau.:rolleyes: There is no Franchise bias underpinning my comments on Nick.

BR
I never realized you were such a prick to a Reds player.:)

Thanks TOCC

Cannot wait for the Super season

Status
Not open for further replies.